Savant Trading Journal

Called GJ. Direction perfectly. There was no drawdown from market open. For whatever reason my low price I calculated never got hit.

I think tonight I will only trade on the direction of the signal.

Since GJ is so expensive I didnt lose much. Tonight I will win. Hopefully in EU if I forsee lots of movement otherwise I will look into other pairs.

I have a nice CAD/JPY long signal tonight!

No games no limit order this time… Im in

Im expecting a 40-60 pip day in CJ

I did a lot of work to my spreadsheet today and evolved my strategy. I should have shorted CADJPY last night. Not longed it. Fortunately the market was kind to me because i still am in my long postion and i have a CJ long tonight and am currently not down much. I will hold this trade until tomorrow!

Hi how’s your trade doing??

I lost several trades and pulled my money out. I lost because i didnt trade following my own rules. Technically I am down 40 from the 190 I put in.

I dont deserve to trade live this week. Im going to reprove myself to myself then i will deposit money next week. Back to demo.

I am short EU tonight.

It’s good to be green! Ill hold until i get the new signal.

Im still short EU. Got another short tonight so I added to my position.

Should have put a stop at break even. Lost on both trades. Im not sure why I got another short unstead of a long. But i will look into it when i get home.

Im short EU tonight. Definitely did not get in at the best price but I’ll be alright.

Tomorrow when I get the chance I would love to post a pic of my spreadsheet. I have had some issues that I can not explain with excel that has cost me money/lose several trades lately.

Was wrong. I beleive the timing i pulled the data was too late.

50 pips hurts

Im long EU tonight

I got stopped out on my last trade. I havent been following a solid set of rules. The last week i havent gotten a signal. So no trade. Tonight, no signal so no trade.

Ill be back tomorrow!

Im trading a new pattern on my demo. A similar but opposite pattern occured on 2/19 in GU so i am going to take the trade based off that. I still havent gotten a golden signal to trade all week. EU hardly moved so I am happy in that regard that the no trades where no movement days.

Im short NU!

Move stop to breakeven! This is going to be a nice day!

My stop was hit at breakeven while I was sleeping! No loss no gain this week.

Still have not gotten a trade yet. Look at EU on the daily… Such small candles. Im glad I haven’t gotten a signal yet! At this point I expect only 6-9 signals a month. Hopefully tonight we get one!

I’m looking at an EU and GU long tonight. These are not my standard pattern.

Either way I’m already green and I just placed them. After 50 pips I will move my stop to break even.

1 Like

I called GU correct but because of my position size, I lost money. GU was the stronger signal and I knew that from the get go, I just liked the cheapness of EU.

Anyhow i just got in at an excellent time for a GJ long!!

This trade looks very similar to last nights GU trade!

1 Like

@Leg0nd Not sure what you mean. If you called the correct direction how does position size create a negative effect?

KC

As you can see in his EUR/USD he took out a 4000 unit position vs GBP/USD he took out only a 790 unit position. Basically his GBP position is a little less than 1/4 of his EUR position.

Gotcha!

Thanks for the insight!

KC