Saxo Bank

This is the same thread that i created in the wrong section. Sorry. I’m still new to the forums.
Please fill in ladies and gents.
:smiley:
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/18537-saxo-bank.html

Hi Babypipsters and Experience pipsters,
I’ve been using CitiFx Pro for awhile now, and have been successfull. I’ve recently switched to Saxo Bank, and the platform is similar, despite the execution and effective timing.

This might be a dumb question, but here it goes. What is the minimum time frame where Saxo allows a trade to be valid? ALso, has any one in the US have experienced with Saxo Bank? Considering that their headquarters are over seas, I do have a little worrisome about that. Any inputs would be great.

hey!

I can answer part of that, i used to trade with saxobank, they are a well regulated broker over in europe, from what i understand some of the uk hedge funds use them.

I didn`t have any problems with them other then their spread costs were not the best, so i switched over to Oanda - which is based in the US and again is well regulated. I know some traders that have huge accounts and choose to use Oanda.

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. I know information is knowledge and knowledge does not come cheap. I totally agree with you about the spread costs. I believe they charge by the pip. Do they charge even for the loss on a trade? May you also elaborate a bit on the easiness of withdrawing your profits and the timeliness?