Saying goodbye - why it's not worth being here

well. you could call it an assumption.
i would call it an OPINION… A Strong opinion that you have that you are not willing to change… for whatever reason.
you could also call it a Personal belief
but yeah… something like that.

See… i bloody new it… cheeky bastard :stuck_out_tongue:
Running around the loungeroom in your pyjamas, huh doing a victory lap around the coffee table hehe

mmmm yes, so much info scattered all over the place and trying to make sense of it as a newbie is a daunting task. What I do like about this site however is the structured way in which topics are presented and the fact that one can go back and revisit topics. Although, I must say that most of the information out there seems to be the same basic stuff and the problem is to make sense of it all and put it to use in a trading strategy that works…but I guess that’s why we have forums like these with experts to show us the way :sweat_smile: Thanks to all you guys for putting up with our stupid questions, we appreciate it more than you think!

1 Like

We try to show how many of the stuff learned in the School can be applied in actual trading through articles written by the FX-Men like Big Pippin, Pipcrawler, Cyclopip, Happy Pip, Pip Surfer, and others.

For example, Pipcrawler explains his trading framework here, Happy Pip shares her trading system here, Robopip shares his Inside Bar Momentum Strategy here, Pip Surfer’s famous Cowabunga System is covered here and here.

Whether it is:

We try to translate what’s covered in the School into practice. Obviously, not everything can be covered but that’s because every trader is different and has certain preferences for which “tool in the trading toolbox” to use. Plus the markets are always changing so certain tools or approaches may not be optimal at the moment.

Outside of our School and forums, we provide a plethora of resources and real-world examples for traders to help them navigate the FX market. :+1:

6 Likes

I get you Martin, im newbie myself but before i use the forum im doing the preschool tho i would like to have a mentor myself to ask direct and percise questions. Thank you in advance for referring some trustful members since theres alot of scam envolved in forex trading .

1 Like

Hey Martin, loved reading all that wrote. Can feel your pain through all the words. But just as you said, there are people from all across the world. So everyone has different way to look at life and approach life differently. So, if somebody feels, (s)he can remain stupid, just ignore him/her…!

1 Like

@GuiChamp
thanks mate, appreciate it

as for Mentoring, usually it takes a A LOT OF TIME
and that means time on my end as well.

Now, i completely understand why the newbie would put time in, but from my point of view, it’s like… I have already achieved what i need to achieve and now it’s time to live my life and be happy so if i fill my life with helping newbies (and MOST OF THEM ARE DESTINED TO NEVER SUCCEED ANYWAY) that’s a waste of a life and why would i bother with that.
see what i mean

on top of that, if we are talking about Mentoring for like 3 years, Even for a month, the cost is going to be high… of course.
now… i can guarantee results but i find that people always whinge about the price, so it’s generally not worth getting into

Mentoring for like a month is meaningless for the most part, a person has to either put in effort, or give it up. simple as that.
so . Unfortunately i won’t be mentoring you, but you can feel free to ask direct question
you can feel free to PM me if you like as others have done, i’m happy to help you.

1 Like

hehe

LOOK THROUGH MY POSTS
MY POSTS ARE STAINED WITH THE BLOODY MISUNDERSTANDINGS OF THE NEWBIES

FEEL MY PAIN :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously though
that’s right we are all different and some people just don’t get other people. simple as that

1 Like