Saying goodbye - why it's not worth being here

Hi Guys (Newbies) PAY ATTENTION… ok this is for your benefit.

When you arrive at this site, you are greeted with that INTRODUCE YOURSELF section
it then makes logical sense to have a section on SAYING GOODBYE doesn’t it

WELL… THIS IS THAT SECTION.

Now… I’m not actually leaving as yet. but I CAN TELL YOU IT IS REALLY GETTING CLOSE TO THE POINT OF ME NOT CARING ANY MORE

Now. i thought it might be constructive and useful FOR ALL YOU NEWBIES TO UNDERSTAND A FEW THINGS

• first of all, People like the following members
    @Falstaff
    @LaughingCharlie
    @LukasVisser
    @Trendswithbenefits
    @_bob
    and even me
    and even some guys who i have promised to no longer name in posts that i’m involved in… EVEN THOSE GUYS…

People like these guys (and this is not a complete list) ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU… ok

now yes…
some of these guys can come across as arrogant and rude (you need to understand, they don’t mean anything malicious)

let me give you guys some advice - since you newbies are new and I UNDERSTAND YOU.

• DO YOU WANT TO LEARN TO TRADE … OR NOT ?
    or do you prefer to want to be treated ever so politely … Seriously

• Treating someone respectfully is one thing and i’m all for it, but a time comes when everyone needs a kick up the bum so that you get put on the right path.
    we are not going to spoon feed you guys

we EXPECT THAT YOU PUT IN EFFORT
and if we see that effort WE WILL HELP YOU when you get stuck

Here is a list of stupid questions that you should not ask

“What is a Pip”
“What is a good broker”
“which strategy is the best”
“is E-Toro a good broker” :stuck_out_tongue:

now… NEWBIES WILL SAY THE FOLLOWING :
But Martin… What… what… what’s wrong with that ?

well LET ME EXPLAIN

HERE ARE YOU INSTRUCTIONS WHEN YOU GET HERE

Step 1. Learn to use that SEARCH BAR at the top of the page

Step 2. Switch your Brain on (for those of you that ask stupid questions), think before asking, don’t be lazy

Step 3. GO TO BABYPIPS SCHOOL AND FINISH IT
@ria_rose did, several times… so why can’t all of you what’s your excuse ?

you see
if you ask, what’s a pip, it means you didn’t even bother to read the first section of the school course, so WHY SHOULD WE BOTHER HELPING YOU

not to be arrogant, but
we don’t need your help, YOU NEED OURS
and if the experienced traders leave , this site will be left with nothing but… NEWBIES SHARING IDEAS WITH NEWBIES

now… if that happens
YOU ARE ALL FIRETRUCKED…
wanna know why ?
Because YOU ALL KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TRADING, it will be the blind leading the blind (good luck to you all if that happens)

as for what broker to use (DO RESEARCH… SEARCH THE SEARCH BAR)
WHAT STRATEGY…
ANSWER : the one that you think up that works for you and that you tested

NOW DON’T ASK AGAIN… OK

Now let me get to the point here

I have a lot of patience ok

but of late, i have answered the most basic of questions and put up with it ,
i have been flagged several times FOR BASICALLY NOTHING

GUYS… IT’S NOT WORTH BEING HERE OK
some of you are lazy as buggery
others are special little snowflakes that are more concerned about being spoken to politely than making money

Now… i’m not saying Rudeness is ok

WHAT I AM SAYING IS…SHOW UNDERSTANDING

1. This is a text based forum…
  2. we all come from different parts of the world
  3. we are all different personalities

MEANING… THERE WILL BE MISUNDERSTANDINGS, you need to deal with it … ok
Stop whinging all the time

Me and @_bob , upon my arrival to this site had the biggest (you get the idea) ok
Now… if me and bob worked it out , Holy crap guys… i’m sure you can as well… ok

Now… AS FOR MODERATORS

I RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE

@Pipstradamus
He’s a good guy, he’s understanding and helpful

@Jess
jess can misunderstand you at times, but jess is still helpful and she has good intentions

now… i’m in the process of discussing with moderators why i was flagged the last few times for things that would usually be considered normal conversation

and seriously newbies
I’ve been trading for 7 years
and even though this probably sounds like UTTER BS (trust me i have no reason to lie here, i’m close to leaving anyway)
fact is… i trade successfully and am financially free from trading forex
MEANING… i’m not a professional trader unlike some of our institutional guys, but i can indeed help you guys and give you guys advice to get to where i go to

BUT, I’M NOT GOING TO DO THAT IF IT’S NOT WORTH IT FOR ME
and i’m not going to put up with people who are hyper sensitive and flag others for the stupidest reasons…ok

like i said (in the nicest way possible)
I don’t need to help you guys
i don’t have to care
i can let you all lose your money to the industry AND YOU WILL and i don’t have to care

I’m fine… YOU’RE NOT
it would be in your best interests as newbies to not irritate the experts among you

now, i can also understand that the institutional traders have put up with a GREAT DEAL of stupid crap from people over the years and given at their age, age takes a toll and we become more irritable

UNDERSTANDING IS THE KEY TO ALL THIS
so i ask you again

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY OR NOT
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN TO TRADE OR NOT

if so… SHOW UNDERSTANDING
PUT IN EFFORT
STOP BEING LAZY
THINK BEFORE YOU ASK SILLY QUESTIONS

AND at the very least, show that you have done research
i mean , even if you ask "what is a pip"
show that you have gone to the babypips school and you didn’t understand it
show that you have googled this and you still didn’t understand it

at least that shows effort

My god guys… Seriously

if i keep getting flagged for stupid crap
i’m leaving… simple as that

my purpose for being here was to help other, to help newbies that don’t know how to trade.
I WILL ONLY DO THIS IF IT’S REWARDING FOR ME IN SOME WAY
and i like to help people thats my personal reward

but , i don’t like to be flagged for nothing
that’s not rewarding

thus far
THE PUNISHMENT IS EXCEEDING THE REWARD
if i leave… you guys lose

if all the experts leave, ALL THE NEWBIES LOSE
you guys decide what you want to do
and i’m going to think about whether i still want to be here… ok

I’m going to invite the expert traders among us to comment on this… i’m sure they all have similar feelings

SO REMEMBER… THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP… OK

think about it
have a nice day

9 Likes

Hi @anon81929759

You havin’ grief from the ‘Social Justice Warriors’ mate ?

When we were kids, you ran off and “Told teacher” - you got a short “Stop tellin’ tales” response.

On this site you get a “Badge” for "Flaggin’ " a post !

Anonymity is now the norm, so you can flag as many as you like and the victim never knows who is doing it. - — Dreadful ----- :disappointed_relieved:

Somebody has something to say - Damn well stand up and say it to the guy’s face !

If you have not got the bottle to do that ? - Sod off !

[Edit for over zealous mods - A “sod” in the English language, is a clod of earth, often with the turf still attatched. - There is NO other meaning ! ]

you are taking it too serious martin.

you cant expect that you wont find a couple of retards among 10.000 people.

the issue at hand is something else: the automatic hiding/removing of content because one or two people flag it.

heres a quote of a conversation im having with someone. too much work to write it again so ill just copy paste it. my opinion of the actual flag-mania which seems to have become the standard procedure of so many members and abused not to flag bad words but to flag mostly content which goes against their believes.

anyways as the germans say: "geh mit Gott"
just dont take it personal. no use in that.

in phylosophical terms helping other people is futile and contraproductive. so not helping is the best way to go.

1 Like

Do you think so @MrDE ? - Some of us find @anon81929759 's style quite difficult - but that, at the end of the day is OUR problem.

I have posted elsewhere that I have some suspicion he is “Paid by the word” to post. But have nothing except empirical evidence of that.

However Fora are to be an information exchange among many differing viewpoints, so some disagreement and indeed vitriol, is to be expected, unless one belongs to this new and slightly pink “Snowflake Generation” :neutral_face:

@Falstaff
i agree mate

but i’ts more than that
and @MrDE No i’m not taking too personally
I just choose to not deal with people beyond a certain point

@Falstaff
@MrDE
Mate, i have a rule. it is… I’m happy to teach anyone as long as they are happy to learn and i don’t teach people who i see are going to be a waste of my time

so, if i say something like IS A CAR BLUE
and i get flagged for that,
that then tells me everything i need to know.

i will be fair and wait for the mods response and whatever happens… i will say this
@Pipstradamus said he flagged me , i still don’t know why , and i’ll let him get back to me.

in the past, he has proven to be a cool guy and understanding, so i’ll respect that and i’ll say it openly.

however if he choses that his course of action is what he still wants
i’ll decide whether i want to stay or not

not because i’m angry, it’s more because there is only a certain level of retardation and newbie basic questions that i am prepared to put up with (and let me stress… once, Twice… ok) over 50 times all up over and over… sorry … waste of time

now if i decide to go
i also figure it might be a good think

• You guys will not have to read long posts anymore

• i will of course miss @ria_rose 's emoji’s hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

i mean… the other option is just ignore the stupid beginner questions, but, IF I DID i may as well ignore the majority of questions and no longer contribute
and if’m i’m not contributing, what am i doing here ?

so guys, thanks for the support, but, we’ll see
We’ll see what the mods say
either way, i’m not angry

i’m just not prepared to go below a certain level of dumbness and laziness, WHAT FOR ?
and i can respect the fact how the mods want to run their site, that’s fine
and i won’t give any friction in that respect

but it’s also my decision as to whether i bother or not
so… we’ll see

thanks anyway

1 Like

@MrDE
i agree with your post, and that’s right.
if this continues like this and the majority of those who are lazy or want the easy fix but know nothing continue to do what they are doing then , yes, the site will turn to garbage in which case i may as well leave and not be around for the fall.

tha’ts what i said to pipstradamus as well, i’m still awaiting his reply … no rush though.

i don’t take it personally,
i’m just making a decision as to whether I CHOOSE to put up with it any further.
i have a lot of patience, but i choose what i want to expend my patience on

if a beginner asks how do lot sizes work and they say they’ve been to school
i’ll tell em, i don’t mind .

but when someone asks
"does price depreciate at the close of a session" hehe
and i try and answer as respectfully as i can by saying
answer this… “is a car blue”

and THAT , gets me flagged hehe. Holy crap mate
this is where i get to the point of saying to myself , I’m not angry, but, CLEARLY putting up with this is ridiculous

and i honestly thought the OP flagged me
No… as it happens @Pipstradamus did

i was shocked to say the least, and i show the respect that he deserves being who he is and how he has conducted himself towards me in the past
so. i’ll let him explain why and i’ll consider the answer
it still shocks me that HE of all people did it

but ok, i guess there may be a “site related reason” newcomers and all that
ok, i get it

but i also made him aware that i meant nothing malicious, i mean… DO I REALLY NEED TO KEEP SAYING THAT AS WELL. with a sentence like “is a car blue” really ?

even that thing before it with that Love you long time thing, OK, i got that
Jess pulled us up for it… ok
it was a joke, a bit inappopriate ok… but all good fun at the end of the day

but this… hehe… What the hell was this
i feel like if i say Gday to someone i’m gonna get flagged
it’s just become stupid and ridiculous

so i choose to no longer participate in the stupidity
simple as that

so… we’ll see what happens.

It seems, @anon81929759, that you have gone the full circle that most, if not all, the longer term, experienced traders go through here - except that you have arrived at the same end-point much quicker than usual! :slight_smile:

There comes the point where you realise that this kind of site is indeed a “revolving door” and few of the newcomer Newbies stay here for more than a few posts. The constant repetition of the same old basic questions is indeed wearing but is actually inevitable on a site aimed specifically at attracting newcomers. I think the only answer here is to recognise that amongst all the froth there are occasionally Newbies with good promise and a sound interest in learning. It maybe would help by being more selective where you choose to get involved.

But I am sure that it is also obvious to you that there is extremely little serious, in-depth discussion about actual trading issues. For example, a thread about book study attracts over 50 posts about “Me too” and “which book” - and no input at all when we get to talking about the actual content…

Another rather funny example is the thread about “Trading or Investing”. It attracts an endless input on the definition of both terms and zero discussion about the core issue of actually making money regardless of what you call it! :slight_smile:

There are endless posts, new and bumped, about how long it takes, how many lose their money, which broker, and so on. But again this is inevitable from a site like this.

The point is, as you say, you need to define why you are here and what you wish to achieve here - otherwise there is little left but frustration.

There are posters here who are very selective when and where they post and seem to be totally content with that. Maybe it would help you to also be a little more selective in deciding where to spread your pearls. You have clearly appealed to Newbies here and that is great - but you also have a right to decide to whom you wish to direct your help.

It is good for this site that there is a variety of styles and approach and you certainly have a unique style. It would be a shame to see you go, but you do also, of course, need to find your own satisfaction in what you are doing here.

2 Likes

I like trading forums, I visit three every day. But you have to sort the wheat from the chaff - I don’t engage much or at length with very new traders who don’t know e.g. what CHF means.

But occasionally I see people posting things I hadn’t realised I would benefit from knowing.

Very occasionally someone challenges what I’m doing in trades or they just want more explanation and I have to go back and re-think my own tactics and rules. This is really healthy. I can honestly say this process has improved my personal wealth.

Don’t leave Martin. We all benefit from a mix of posters.

2 Likes

i agree and i would say that this is the 2nd time i’ve revolved that door :stuck_out_tongue:
but this time i went through it slower.

indeed it is mate
and the repetition is not the part that bothers me
it’s the total an utter laziness
i mean, how many times does it need to be said “Use the search bar” hehe

here’s an idea…
does babypips have an Introductory video ? Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to create a quick one and then we can link people to it.

and also re New members
YES I CAN SEE THAT and that’s fine, i mean the purpose that the education thing serves is to get people on their way
but THE TRADE OFF is … they have to pick up after it themselves

it’s like school. you get your hand held for some 12 years of your life and then you are expected to go and get a bloody job and survive on your own

in my day when you left school, and you asked, how do i find a job
you were given 1 answer “Look in the paper” that was it
it was not a step by step course on what page to look on and how to dial the number

LOOK IN THE PAPER AND USE YOUR BRAINS… it was simple as that
this is the same thing
USE THE SEARCH BAR and use your brains hehe
Newbies have to use this site as a resource IT’S BUILD FOR THEM, but what’s the purpose if they won’t even use the search bar.

NOW, I LOVED THIS POINT

bloody oath mate
definitely
and in I.T. i have the same issue
a lot of guys i come across are absolute drop kicks in the I.T. Industry, most barely understand what a PING TEST is.
occassionally i get asked to teach them to be a technician or an engineer (usually a Tech)
my philosophy is … if they want to learn i can fill their head up with so much knowledge it’s not funny
but if they are time wasters , then i don’t want to waste the time

but definitely every now and then there is a diamond in the rough
and IT IS FOR THIS REASON that i have hung around here

I like helping THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE KEEN AND WHO REALLY TRULY WANT TO LEARN NO MATTER WHAT.

I’m happy to put in the time for people like this… no question about it
and if they come back in 3 years or so and say , Martin, I’m a Millionaire. I’ll be bloody proud to know that i was the one to help them get there

i don’t get a lot like this, but i do have a few, but i don’t think i gauged the people on this site correctly
and maybe that’s my fault

but i agree, you have some good ones and maybe you are right, i should be selective
but mate… again… i was pulled up for saying “IS A CAR BLUE” LMFAO Seriously WTF… right ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly

hehe
here we go… hehe

Exactly
let’s get a dictionary out to prove it
oh wait… i think they did and the discussion is still on hehe

mate, i do enjoy the comedy on the site from time to time I WILL ADMIT THAT hehe

newbie asks a seemingly innocent question
@_bob comes on and rips him a new rear end hehe you gotta love it :stuck_out_tongue:

and… bob is restraining himself right now
Imagine if he unleashed his full potential hehe ahh man.

i don’t get frustrated like that
but, you are right, it seems like there are not many serious ones to be helped here, the only serious ones are the one’s that already know
so… what’s the point, other than hanging out. what’s the point

maybe i should be put my own site “BABYPIPS 2 - NO HOLDS BARRED” hehe
where we can hang out, abuse the crap out of each other if someone is wrong and know we won’t take it personally.

mate, i have few reasons to stick around
a few members that put a smile on my face definitely
and it goes without saying that @ria_rose supplies the emoji when i don’t know how to feel hehe
the ever silent viper is a cool bloke and a few others
but that’s about it

so other than a few cool people to merely talk to , what is the point of this site
i don’t need to learn here (not being arrogant, but i don’t need to be here) my trading is in check and i’m good,
i can definitely come here from time to time to brush up or recap or whatever, but on a daily basis… it’s not necessary .

like you said, this is made for newbies.
and even if i were to come back from time to time, it would only really be to look at something on the school tab perhaps.

this is true, mate
but sometimes they don’t appear to be hopefuls initially but then they end up being
and there is really no way to tell until you talk to them
hence the problem

and THANK YOU for discussing this as well, and giving me another point of view to consider. i appreciate it .

and like i said
i appreciate that, and i don’t want to go … not really
but i don’t need abuse or stupidity , that’s definitely not going to be tolerated

mate, maybe i’ll consider what your’e saying
maybe hang in the background a little , maybe do less posts and give bob a bit of a break from my wall of text hehe
and i’m sure @Falstaff and @Trendswithbenefits will also appreciate that as well as a few others

i have no question that a few people would have gladly told me to F off if i did leave (@Clint this is where you come in mate) :stuck_out_tongue: PS, it’s a joke… relax ok
but feel free to say something . you may as well.

but yeah… @anon46773462

i’ll consider what your’e saying ok mate
thank you , have a nice day

I’m going to do the socially ‘incorrect’ thing and agree that you should leave.

I’ve seen you threatening to leave for quite some time, now. You are clearly feeling fed up with what you perceive are the wrongs being done to you. So leave.

It doesn’t have to be forever, of course, but there is a season to all things and sometimes we just need a break. I think that’s pretty normal.

At the end of the day, Martin, you need to get something out of this too, and right now it does not seem that you are getting it. If you are running into the same problem over and over again, perhaps a change of some kind is in order.

hehe
that’s cool mate, i understand what you mean.

however…

No i haven’t .

i would probably agree with this.

well that’s right
and when i came here i was getting something out of it… Newbies were appreciating the help
and … to a point, they still are
but then there is the other side of it as well… hehe what can you say huh.

so i understand and agree with a lot of what you were saying, but i have not really felt like leaving until now ,
i haven’t really threatened and i would think if you could provide proof (i’m not asking you to , i’m just saying) if you could, it would likely have been a misunderstanding, because i have not felt that way at all until now

sometimes you sit there and scratch you heard and be like “how can people be this dumb” but i never really felt like leaving.

but anyway
manx had a chat to me
he said maybe do it in spurts and be selective about what i comment on, maybe he has a point, i’ll think about it
because honestly there are benefits to staying and to leaving.

i’ll consider it
be cool mate

:neutral_face: umm, TL;DR.
I’m a noob to this forum, and the first few paragraphs clearly shows this as a rant post. Moving on…

I didn’t have to read the entire post to understand what this is about. My question is… is this the very first forum you’ve ever been apart of?

Expect the same FAQ, it’s the same everywhere. Instead of ranting and creating a helpless thread for the “newbies”, accept it as it is; it won’t change.

If you feel hurt by any backlash, my advice to you is not take it personal. Smirk and move on. :v:

[quote=“Martin_K, post:9, topic:135086”]
and the repetition is not the part that bothers me
it’s the total an utter laziness [/quote]
Laziness such as “can someone give me a system that is guaranteed to work” or “where can I get trading signals that I can rely on”, etc. But it is not just the laziness, it is also the näivity that is so prevalent.

But that is, as we know, because there is no screening or selection criteria for trading retail forex as there is for any other equivalent profession. The marketing and advertising in forex scoops in everyone, and in particular those with little understanding of what this is all about. In the main they are just lambs to the slaughter.

The other general cause is that there is no proper educational course for trading as a profession with established credentials and curriculum such as there is for lawyers, accountants, electricians, plumbers, musicians, writers, etc. What there is, is a haphazard mishmash of unregulated, non-rated, sales-based offerings of dubious content, mixed with a whole host of self-made You tubes on just about anything.

One glaring example of this is the general assumption here that it takes at least 5-15 years to become profitable! During my years in the dealing room, I was also involved in the training/induction of new traders and they were up and running with basic stuff and a personal limit within a few months. Of course, institutional forex is about a lot more than just a bunch of guys trading their own whims…

The point being that the door here is wide open and anyone can walk in and say what they like about trading whether the know what they are talking about or not - providing they observe the site rules - and we have to live with that.

BP is a primarily a business and the quality of education on the forum is not a prime objective relative to volume. But, having said that, I do feel that the owners here are actually keen that the site does have its value and well as just the number of posts.

2 Likes

Sorry to read that you are leaving. What you have said here can be true but you have to understand one fact that it is one of the largest forex forums and many new babies are getting help from this forum. I wish you will again think of decision and you won’t leave the forum.

3 Likes

Threaten:

• to give signs or warnings of; portend
  • to announce as intended or possible

A quick search of your post history for the keyword ‘leave’ turns up these results. There are, of course, many ways to threaten an exit without the use of this keyword.

In general, there seems to be a disconnect between what you believe you have said in your posts and what other people understand you to have said in your posts. Since you can’t change the rest of the world, do consider a more careful, calculated and precise use of language. It is, after all, a communication tool, and any tool is only as good as the craftsman that wields it. I suspect that such an approach would cause many of your current problems to disappear.

Punctuation, attention to spelling, and an appropriate use of capital letters would be helpful, too.

3 Likes

yes … hehe that type of laziness
and yes Naivety is a part of it and i don’t discriminate in that respect
however Laziness regardless of age when it comes to WANTING TO GET AHEAD, this is something i don’t understand
they WANT TO BE RICH
yet they don’t WANT to work for it
this is laziness and lack of committment, which , Naivety or not , will lead them to failure.

they are indeed and we are the visitors to the slaughterhouse that are just passing through.

well… there are Uni Courses in Economics, but i suppose if one was to do that , they wouldn’t be here to begin with.

Interesting…
but i would imagine that the training would be much much different and more structured and correct, because if they traded incorrectly they would lose money for the company. so… yeah… not exactly the same thing as the education tab here :stuck_out_tongue:

i agree it’s not high level
but it’s a good place to start
i have literally referred EVERY SINGLE STUDENT that i have trained to this place
and in a way, THIS WAS A FILTER for me

i would tell them to go through the entirety of the School tab (at that time) and if they found it too long or boring… Good bye… next student… thank you have a nice day

it was a filter for me to see if they had patience with boredom
and most did find it boring and didn’t proceed

and i would purposely give a longwinded explanation of basic things, just to drill them through it and see if they had the patience, some stuck with it , most didn’t
the ones that did are doing ok now, one guy is engaged to be married and paying off a house from forex (i’m proud to say that and i’m glad to have been the one to have show him how to save 30 years of financial hell) it’s a cool feeling. hehe.

but yes this site has its own agenda of course, but it is a good site regardless

mate, i guess it comes down to … IS THE PERSON SERIOUS ABOUT TRADING OR NOT ?
this is all that matters in my opinion.

@Nathaniel_Imas
i am rethinking it mate
Give me a day or two to have a think
i’m still also waiting to hear back from the mods, i’m sure that will take a few days, they usually have a lot on their plate, so i’ll wait for that before i make a final call on anything.

@talkun
hehe… a TLDR guy… huh

OK, let me put a new perspective on this for you

you start your reply by saying TLDR which is basically like giving a person the middle finger.
and yet you expect me to listen to your advice… after that… is that about right ?

You’ve been to you tube… right
you’ve heard the saying “why did you even bother replying if it’s too long” Need i say more ?

ok, fair enough, now let’s move to the next point…

so… if you understand what it’s about WHY DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION ? hmmmm
this is why you’re a newbie

Oh… I have, what makes you think i have not.
your mistake though is… this is not useless or helpless to Newbies.

did you think that i just came here to create a post to whinge and let my feelings out LMFAO

Mate, … READ THIS CAREFULLY OK

I DID IT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU’RE WALKING INTO
now…if you consider it useless… LEARN THE HARD WAY… i don’t care.
you can’t say i didn’t try to warn you

LMFAO :stuck_out_tongue: oH…MY… GOD…
YOU’RE GIVING ME ADVICE… Are you hehe
wow… thanks mate
without you i would never have known to stay calm and not take it personally

I mean…

• I’m 45 years old

• I’ve ONLY been calm since the age of 16 (maybe before you were born)

• I’ve been trading for 7 years and successfully

and… WAIT FOR IT… hehe… You’re giving me advice… O…K…

all i will say is…
DULY NOTED :stuck_out_tongue:

Now… Just so there are no hard feelings, Please understand mate that i am miles ahead of you .
the fact you started with TLDR PROVES you could not teach me anything ok

go away an learn what i’m talking about.
i wish you well in your trading
perhaps one day you will understand what i’m talking about here.

Hopefully you will not have blown your account in the meantime

be cool
(let me guess TLDR) right ?

mate people like you deserve to be given a book like this

i would have tried to give you the respect of a GOLDEN BOOK
like this

but i know it has too many words

Now… if you think i’m being rude
I’M NOT
because a comment like TOO LONG DIDN’T READ means you are expecting 1 sentence or thereabouts
well that’s what that small book with thick pages has

Mate, your TLDR generation is lost because you have no attention span and you won’t succeed at forex because of that TLDR habit

tha’ts genuine friendly advice ok
take it or leave it

1 Like

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I didn’t know you wanted to leave @anon81929759. Or that that was how you were feeling. :frowning:

For a newbie like me, you have been extremely helpful. Somehow, you have helped me become more comfortable in these Forums. :confounded: I know you have a different approach in answering questions and maybe, it just takes a little getting used to for the new ones here! I know you mean well. :slight_smile:

I would say please don’t leave because we really do appreciate all your help! :smile: But, I know that’s plain selfish. I hope you do what makes you happy . And at the end of the day, the decision’s up to you. :frowning:

You’d definitely miss my emojis though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:joy: that was good bud and very creative @anon81929759 Thanks.

And yes, I have a short attention span, so unless I start reading something of value to me, I normally just speed read/scan through the posts if it peaks my interests. Unfortunately, a rant post is never effective, and I felt the need to give a little advice.

I’m sorry if I offended you.