Scalping For 100-200 Pips

Hi P1PTRAD3R,

I did not post the questions, but the questions asked and your responses were very helpful to me.

Do you use Oanda for data as well as trade execution? I ask because I am planning to trade with you in your trading room in January and I would like to have a very similar set up to what you are trading with.

Thanks.

Hello Mr Piptrad3r,

I just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed the info you have been sharing with us regarding your system. I have been demo trading Heinken Ashi candle scalping for some time now and have finally moved to a real account with real money. Basically im using the same setup as you with some small differences…I trade/scalp the 1/5/15 min chart for profits between 10,20,30,40+ pips. I use a stochastic set to 14,7,3 to check for overbought and oversold conditions and I also scale into trades. Basically, since im still learning to trade with real money I am moving into a trade in 2 parts instead of all at once in an attempt to minimize losses if/when the trade moves against me…this has been working very well for me! I also keep the leverage very low…at 2:1…this allows me to scale up or help to dollar cost average if I need to. Max drawdown is set at 7%.

As well, I always read up on the overall daily trend/resistance levels that are expected for GBP/JPY at actionforex.com…it helps to get an overview of what to expect generally…Im using MB Trading…highly recommend them.

Thanks again.

X

morning traders, back to work for my group today. Staying in cash during holidays is a must.
I just moved headquaters to Miami, FL. I already took 2 trades today for +10 +10 (check chart).
I will be posting my trades up again on a daily basis.

JANUARY 12TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +20 PIPS
19 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,413 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

any other trades on monday? what about tuesday?

morning traders, past 2 days have been hectic in my personal life. I had to take those days off. But everything is back to normal now and i will trading today. Sorry for any inconvience.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

WOW GJ in a 15 pip range for almost an hour now, retail sales #s are coming out at 830am est, bring some volume into the GJ. I am in a long position in GJ at 130.10 see how it goes.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

i am closed out of 5 trades, with 1 position still under water…+0 +8 +22 +15 +15

JANUARY 14TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +60 PIPS
20 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,473 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took another long trade for a +15

JANUARY 14TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +75 PIPS
20 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,488 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

i just exited the 2nd trade i made today, where i underwater for a +10

JANUARY 14TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +85 PIPS
20 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,498 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Took 4 more trades in the GJ on the fall down +3 +15 +20 +15

JANUARY 14TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +138 PIPS
20 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,551 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took another long trade in the GJ for a +15

JANUARY 14TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +153 PIPS
20 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,566 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took another long trade for a +16

JANUARY 14TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +169 PIPS
20 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,582 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Thanks Piptrad3r for sharing your system. I hope to give it a try in a couple of weeks.

Sandpipper,

No promblem!:smiley:
GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

took my last long scalp in the GJ, for a +15

JANUARY 14TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +184 PIPS
20 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,597 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

I like to see that you’re still getting great results and I am looking forward to Jan 26th if that is still the correct date on the re-opening of your trading group. Keep up the good work.

gilly,

THANK YOU! and yes Jan 26th is the date of the opening!! :smiley:

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

Took first scalp today, long GJ for a +20, looking to be a long-side day today.

JANUARY 15TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +20 PIPS
21 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,617 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

GJ looking to be showing a strong uptrend on the 5 min chart, i will be trying to get long all day today on any sort of pullback. looking at the daily chart, price slow down showing a bottom forming. Longs are in play. Smart money going on the long side.
[B]
P1PTRAD3R[/B]

took another long scalp in the GJ for a +13

JANUARY 15TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +33 PIPS
21 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,630 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R