Scalping For 100-200 Pips

took another long scalp in the GJ for a quick +17

JANUARY 15TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +50 PIPS
21 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,647 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Hi P1PTRAD3R,

While you were out, I left you post #181. Can you send me back a quick response. Good luck with the trading today.

Thanks,
Shane

EternalFXStudent,

Sorry for the delay, didn’t see your post.

Yes i use Oanda for data as well as execution. I also have been using esignal charts to see volume. I have a 4 monitor setup, mostly charts on each monitor.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

Hey Pip.

where do i find details of the group you intend to start.

thanks

took 3 more trades in the GJ all on the longside, +20 +13 +12

JANUARY 15TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +95 PIPS
21 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,692 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Thanks Dale!

$199 I dont think so!

Wheres the link gone?.. strange!

Hey Pip. do you not think anyone could put charts up just like yours,at the end of the day?

Hi Fourex, what link are you referring to? I don’t think posters are allowed to post links to commercial sites in this thread…so if it was related to that, then that would be why it was deleted. Let me know what it was as I am closely following this thread and a lot of other threads as I look for a group (where I can trade during the daytime preferably).

Also, i was just going to say that usually he does post his charts after the trade, not at the end of the day. I think he forgot to post his charts in one of the post earlier today.

I am pretty new at this and have been looking for a group to trade with but I saw your comments about $199…is that a lot of money to pay to join a trading room (assuming the results are accurate of course).

Do you know of any other groups that I should consider that trade during day light hours of eastern u.s. and would put up with a new trader?

Hi P1PTRAD3R,

I noticed that you are posting trades on some days but not on others…are there certain days that you do not trade and what is the reason for this (day of week such as Fridays, big news days, etc.)?

I am asking because I am planning to trade with you in your live room, and I just want to be able to plan in advance if possible.

This is a nice thread. I see that you trade with purely price action and no indicators at all. This obviously takes a considerable amount of experience and massive amounts of time constantly watching the price in order garner this skill.

This is quite impressive. I, however, am still quite immersed in the learning process and am still working on being consistently profitable, and must rely on indicators for a feeling of security and certainty. Most of all, i am still trying to learn discipline and money management.

I’ll be looking to follow this thread for a bit.

Eternal,

I apalogize about some of the past days have been tough to trade, just moved headquaters. Been very busy lately getting the office set up properly. I will be trading everyday starting tomorrow (Monday-Friday), unless i have an emergency which i will notify all members of the live room at least 48 hours prior.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

TraderBoy,

Glad to see you are finding the thread useful.

Yes, it takes quite some time to become familiar with reading the tape. Indicators are ALL formulas of the price action, why rely on something that is completely lagging? To me, by the time indicators show a confirmation the move has ended, and when you are scalping you do not want to miss highly probable trades bc you are waiting for the MACD to become bullish/bearish. The learning curve for trading is the learning curve for anything you would want to master, this why i encourage screentime. Screentime and proper money management is KEY to being succesfull at this business. NOT a holy grail system where they wait for 5 indicators to line up before entering the market. Just use S/R, Pivots, and volume. Let the rest of the trading world rely on indicators :D.

“Never follow the herd” Bernard Baruch

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

No trading today due to bank holiday here in the US, but GJ had a crazy day. Should be interesting how it trades during london tonight, looks as if it test the lows once again, is ‘smart money’ accumulating long positions? marking the price down with low volume today, umm.

will be posting trades again tomorrow.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

[I]PS. if anyone is interested in live trading room, email me.[/I]

morning everyone, GJ crazy lately i took a swing trade yesterday evening for half my usual lot size @ 129.10 with SL @ 119.10…one of my trading rules is that when i take on a swing trade, i will use half of my usual scalping size. That is bc scalping is my bread and butter, swing trades are usually bonuses for me.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

took a long scalp in the GJ for a +22

JANUARY 20TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +22 PIPS
22 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,714 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took another long scalp in the GJ for a +20

JANUARY 20TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +42 PIPS
22 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +1,734 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

What pairs do you prefer to trade? Do you also trade the London/Ny session overlap as i do?

TraderBoy,

I trade Gbp/Jpy exclusively, and very rarely will i jump into another pair. I trade from 6am est till about 1-2pm est. All depends on how the markets are going and well i am trading for the day.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

Pip,

I’m still pretty new to forex, I like to read the forums for a couple hours a day when I have time, I’ve read through babypips school like 8 months ago or so and just browse forums now. I have done some demoing on metatrader and what not. As far as your live trading room goes, do you recommend for a newcomer like me to just sit back and soak up all the information I can during that 21 days or should I demo along with it as well? Thanks.

Gilly

Gilly,

Keep putting in screentime gilly, only way you will begin to notice price action set ups. During the 21 day free trial, i would advise you use at least a demo with it. Get used to pulling the trigger.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]