Scalping For 100-200 Pips

For more information about my services, post your email address or email me personally and i will get back to you!

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

Hi, I’d like to join your live trading room. My email is <[email protected]>.

Thanks!

Hi,

Can join your live trade room, <[email protected]> ?

I closed 5 of my trades yesterday, made +100 pips for the day (check chart) but I am still underwater in 2 trades…i am long from 139.51 and 137.46…both have TPs set for +20s (check chart, green lines).

MARCH 9th TOTAL: +100 PIPS
50 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +3,089 PIPS
SWING/ALERT GRAND TOTAL: +1,144 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

for today, i took 3 more trades in the GJ for a +20 +20 +20…looks like GJ wants to push higher today.

MARCH 10th TOTAL: +60 PIPS
51 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +3,149 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

For everyone that requested more information on my services, i will email everyone at the end of the trading day.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

i dont remember if i wth you in this,so please this is my email <[email protected]>
to be sure .thanks bro.

Hi P1PTRAD3R, I have emailed you last week to join your live room but I’m not sure you received it. So here is my email <[email protected]> thanks.

hey piptrader i want to join your room. Please email me back. I left you msg in your box. Thanks!

took on more trades for the day, ended the day +88 pips…still underwater in 3 positions. check chart for my TPs in place.

MARCH 10th TOTAL: +88 PIPS
51 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +3,171 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Sent out the information for everyone, if i have forgot anyone…feel free to let me know!

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

Hi,

Please send the information to <[email protected]>

Please, sent information me too <[email protected]>

can u send me info on your services on <[email protected]>

Thanks!!!

Alright fellas, sorry for delay in posting…always running around after trading hours trying to get things accomplished. So had a rough week so far, i got my SL hit and took 2 trades so ended the day yesterday at a -960 pips (check chart). This has been a tough 2 months for me, markets have been a bit crazy. But you must remember that loss i took was only a -5% on my account. So not the end of the world and DEF not the end of my trading career. I can not emphasize the importance of money management more than this. 99% of traders in this kind of market are blowing up their accounts. You must stay strong (mentally) and stick to your rules and keep fighting. These are all characteristics of successful traders. And you can not listen to anyone’s advise or tips…only bc this is new to everyone, markets are reacting in a way that no one has seen before ever. You must think logically and make the correct decisions or you will die poor.

MARCH 11th TOTAL: -960 PIPS
52 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +2,211 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Traders,

The information has been sent out to everyone that requested it, should be in your inbox.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

That helps, thanks. Do you trade on Friday after lunch? I know some people like to avoid that time.

had a a very busy past couple of days…been a little late posting my trades but here are the past trades i made till today. check chart

i will be posting my swing/alert totals at the end of each month!

MARCH 11th-16th TOTAL: +102 PIPS
54 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +2,313 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

i only took 1 more trade yesterday for another +20, check chart. GJ seems to be pretty sideways since yesterday afternoon. I see the GJ going lower and testing 137.00 today…shorts are in play, IMO.

MARCH 11th-16th TOTAL: +122 PIPS
54 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +2,333 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Max99,

I take 85% of my trades from 7am-12pm est…when i get back to trading after lunch (lunch 12-1pm est), i am very cautious getting into the market (especially Fridays!!) again.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]