Scalping For 100-200 Pips

Hi Piptrad3r,

Was interested in joining your room also. Thank you in advance!

<[email protected]>

DEAR HOSS,
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN PIPTRAD3R S TRADING ROOM OR HIS ROOM PLS CLARIFY? :slight_smile:
TIMOTHY
<[email protected]>

hi could i take a look in the room please.

thanks

jim

jimmybrock @ hotmail.co.uk

hello, I would like to join the chat room too

<[email protected]>

hey guys sorry for the delay in posting, i made +20 +20 +20 (still udnerwater in 1 position, check chart for TP)

MARCH 3RD TOTAL: +90 PIPS
47 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,719 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

alright guys, during asian/london session i see the GJ pullback towards 138.50-139.00 (longs should be getting in, volume will pick up at those levels, smart money stepping in). I am going to stay short bias till those levels are achieved. Check chart for more details.

P1PTRAD3R

The trade i stuck underwater yesterday, was filled for a +20(check chart)…good way to start the morning. Alot of news today, must be cautious.

MARCH 4th TOTAL: +20 PIPS
48 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,739 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took a short scalp in the GJ near the TL, for a +20.

MARCH 4th TOTAL: +40 PIPS
48 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,759 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took 7 more trades that closed for a +20 +20 +20 +20 +20 +20 +30…but i am still underwater in 1 position from 139.60 with a TP @ 139.80…check chart for my trades…91 more pips to reach 3,000 pip count!

i will post asian/london thoughts a little later this evening!

MARCH 4th TOTAL: +190 PIPS
48 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,909 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

I see GJ going somewhat sideways (in a slight uptrend) during asia/london session until non farm #s are released. Smart money will start getting long off the TL (dotted line)…and shorts will be coming in near 143.00

check chart

P1PTRAD3R

hi pip trader
I would like to join in your room.
My email address is
<[email protected]>
thanks

P1PTRAD3R,

I noticed the hours you trade. I trade from 8:00est to about 3:30. But do you trade in the middle of the day? Around 11:30am est to 1:30. It seems like most of my losses occur at that time.

Hi…
how can i join and copy the trade from piptrader?
thanks

I made about +80 pips in the GJ on friday, with 2 open positions right now…SL set 134.24. Had a decent week of trades this week.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

MARCH 6th TOTAL: +80 PIPS
49 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +2,989 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

i am also going to start posting my swing trades/trade alerts in my thread. A little information about my trade alerts, I will be trading no more than 1/2 the size i trade with my scalps. Scalping is my bread and butter, i am very consistent with my intra-day trades. I risk about 2.5% on each swing i take on. But i also enjoy swing trading in pairs other than the GJ, i take my swings in a sub-account so that i do not get distracted during trading hours when i am scalping the GJ. I have a decent track record for Feb (+1021 pips)…if you would like to see my track record in more details, make sure to check the PDF i have attached on this post.

but this is the only trade that closed during this week. I took a short trade in the USDCHF with a SL set in place @ 1.2015. I closed the trade for a +123 pips. I will be posting my swing/alert trades with a white background, easier to tell difference from scalps and swings.

MARCH 6th TOTAL: +80 PIPS
49 DAY SCALPING GRAND TOTAL: +2,989 PIPS
SWING/ALERT GRAND TOTAL: +1,144 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

ALERT TRACK RECORDIV.pdf (15.3 KB)

Max99,

I trade from 7am-3pm est, but i do take a hour lunch break every day at noon till 1 pm est. But i have taken losses at all hours of the day, no specific time for me.
After London closes at 11am est, you will notice that the market haS less volatility/volume. You just have to adjust during the different hours of the day when trading.

Hope that helped Max99.

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

For everyone else that has asked me for more information on my trading services, i will be emailing you all the information tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience :smiley:

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

wish to remind you that i am already on the list to join your trading room please
timothy
<[email protected]>

Traders,

My weekly newsletter and the information requested by everyone has been sent to their emails! Hope everyone is having a great weekend:)!

[B]P1PTRAD3R[/B]

Hi,
Can I join your trade room?