Scalping For 100-200 Pips

i took 7 more trades in GJ, i am underwater in 1 position at 147.01…but as you can see i added many times and made many pips while the orginal entry is moving against me. Hopefully you can start and see how my system works.

DAILY TOTAL: +160 PIPS
GRAND TOTAL: +289 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

It seems that all your small wins would be given back after a 10% account stop loss is hit unless you have a very high hit rate. Have you experienced this?

took 1 more trade for a +20 and closed the trade i was underwater in for a small loss of -4 pips. Reason for the small loss is only bc the entry was at the roundie, and wasn’t sure if it would hold or not.

DAILY TOTAL: +176PIPS
GRAND TOTAL: +305 PIPS

PIP CHASER

Yes you are right, I do have a very high hit rate well over 95% because I give my trades so much room to work out. The thing is hit rate really doesn’t matter because it is how much you make when you are right and how much you lose when your are wrong. There are traders that have a 30% hit rate and are profitible. After a few weeks of seeing me trade you will get a much better feel for what I am doing. Typcially I make 150 pips a day which is about 1.5% gain on my account. So in order to be profitable all I have to do is make it 7 days without taking a loss. In my experience that has been relatively easy due to my trading style. I typically take a loss every three weeks.

This trading style is a little difficult when the market is trending and your cought against the trend, but when you get a couple of months of a sideways market that makes up for everything because if you can make 1.5% everyday for that time frame you are way ahead of the game.

P1PTRAD3R

Morning everyone, took a quick scalp in the EU for a +10.

DAILY TOTAL: +10 PIPS
GRAND TOTAL: +315 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Took another 2 trades in the EU, both short. First entry i took a +7 and the second trade i TP was hit for a +13.

DAILY TOTAL: +30 PIPS
GRAND TOTAL: +335 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Took a long trade in the GJ for a +20

DAILY TOTAL: +50 PIPS
GRAND TOTAL: +355 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Took 2 more trades in the EU for a +10 and a +3.

DAILY TOTAL: +63 PIPS
GRAND TOTAL: +368 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Took a short trade in GJ for a +18 pips.

DAILY TOTAL: +81 PIPS
GRAND TOTAL: +386 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

Took a long trade in GJ after the spike down for a +20.

DAILY TOTAL: +101 PIPS
GRAND TOTAL: +406

P1PTRAD3R

great pip-haulin P1PTRAD3R!

can you please explain what dictates your “instinct” in jumping in those trades? If its something other than a “gut feeling,” i would love to learn how to emulate it. thank you

PIPNEWB24

Getting into a trade is a combination of different things. Sometimes I will have a price on a trendline, or a support and resistance area that I want to get in at and as soon as it gets close I get in. As you have probably noticed I tend to go against the trend often when the tape starts to slow down… heiken ashi candles are also a big help in this aspect because they help to show a change in the trend. The more you watch them the earlier you can get into trades. In the beginning I used to wait for the candle to change colors and close before getting in. Now I am able to predict with good accuracy when it is about to change as soon as the candle is about to form. You are right though a good amount of it is “instinct”. I have spent countless hours in front of the computer watching price action and the experience is priceless. The secret really is patience and practicing.

took four more trades in the GJ, in both directions. Took a +2 +16 +20 +20.

DAILY TOTAL: +159 PIPS
GRAND TOTAL: +464 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took another long scalp in GJ, for a +20

DAILY TOTAL: +179 PIPS
GRAND TOTAL: +484 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

now that’s I call stacking/storing it up. :smiley:

You should include the date, and day number
eg. Nov 26 DAILY TOTAL:
6 days GRAND TOTAL:

sorry for the delay but been busy past 24 hours with thanksgiving. I took 5 more trades after the last post. +18 +19 +12 +10 +20=+79 pips. I will be taking day off for thanksgiving, will return on friday.

NOVEMBER 26TH: DAILY TOTAL: +258 PIPS
3 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +563 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

thanks team!!! :)good idea, i will start to post dates and days for grand total.

P1PTRAD3R

I also took 4 more trades in the EU yesterday. +10 +6 +12 +18=+46 pips

NOVEMBER 26TH DAILY TOTAL: +304 PIPS
3 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +609 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

wow, 600+ pips in 3 days! awesome!

want to share your entry and exit rules? you can email me, thanks!

edit. email is agent0711[at]gmail.com

took first trade of the day here in the GJ on the long side right near the roundie, for a +20…today could be a very slow day trading, with a lot of people taking off today…be cautious

NOVEMBER 28TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +20 PIPS
4 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +629 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R