Scalping For 100-200 Pips

took a short trade in the GJ here for another +20 pips. tape starting slowing when we pulled the trigger, check chart for details.

NOVEMBER 28TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +40 PIPS
4 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +649 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took another long scalp in GJ for a +20, price action seems to be consolidating here, be cautious now of a break out, or take profits quicker on scalp entries.

NOVEMBER 28TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +60 PIPS
4 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +669 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took a short in GJ for a +13 pips, quicker profit taking. will be patient here and see how price goes towards london close.

NOVEMBER 28TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +73 PIPS
4 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +682 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took another short scalp in GJ when it broke out higher to test 147.00, took a +20 on the trade. This could very well be the start of an uptrend…be cautious taking countertrend trades, if you do…take quicker profits.

remember its friday, from my past experince i do not push or force trades on fridays…getting stuck in a position over weekend could be dangerous espeically in today’s markets.

NOVEMBER 28TH’S GRAND TOTAL: +93 PIPS
4 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +702 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

TEAM

Getting into a trade is a combination of different things. Sometimes I will have a price on a trendline, or a support and resistance area that I want to get in at and as soon as it gets close I get in. As you have probably noticed I tend to go against the trend often when the tape starts to slow down… heiken ashi candles are also a big help in this aspect because they help to show a change in the trend. The more you watch them the earlier you can get into trades. In the beginning I used to wait for the candle to change colors and close before getting in. Now I am able to predict with good accuracy when it is about to change as soon as the candle is about to form. You are right though a good amount of it is “instinct”. I have spent countless hours in front of the computer watching price action and the experience is priceless. The secret really is patience and practicing.

P1PTRAD3R

we took a long scalp in GJ, taking a break even trade as a result of it going against us after consolidating. I usually take more break even trades on a friday than any other day of the week. I am done trading for the day now. Decent week, +702 pips for a 4-day trading week.

Feel free to ask any questions.

P1PTRAD3R

and how many % on starting weeks equity is that

pizdun123

Not sure i fully understand the question, but about every 100 pips made is 1% to my equity. I have been trading with this strategy for a year now, and it has worked out great.

P1PTRAD3R

ie: u start the week with 100 and at the end of the week u have 109$… = 9%

if ur at 1%=100pips then i take it you are at 7% on the week…

anyways

do u compound?? ie with every winning day do you increase your position size?

pizdun,

Yes i made 7% this week, decent week:D.

I do compound, i trade whatever my account size is when i start the day.

[I]FOR EXAMPLE: i start day 1 with $100,000 i will trade (100,000 units). by the end of day 1 i am up 2%($102,000 balance), i will start day 2 with 102,000 units. hopefully that cleared any confusion.[/I]

P1PTRAD3R

morning everyone! woke up to a 600 pip drop in GJ during london. i will be taking most of the trades in teh GJ to the long side this morning. 140.00 showing strong support.

P1PTRAD3R

took first trade in GJ on the long side for a +20. Pretty choppy pre-market NY.

DECEMBER 1ST’S GRAND TOTAL: +20 PIPS
5 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +722 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

sorry for the big delay in posts, had a meeting in the afternoon to attend. I took some trades today. Here is my GU long trade for a +46 pips.

DECEMBER 1ST’S GRAND TOTAL: +66 PIPS
5 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +768 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

i took 4 long trades in GJ, i am still underwater 2 positions (red circles) and have my TPs in place(green lines). on the other 2 positions i took a +21 and a +20.

key here is to be patient and leave room for the trades to work out. We did clear 100 pips for the day, so keep locking in pips while trades work out, key to my success. To stop trading and just wait, is a key to failure, imo.

DECEMBER 1ST’S GRAND TOTAL: +107 PIPS
5 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +809 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

oops, i forgot to post one of my trades on the alst post. for a +20, check chart for more details.

DECEMBER 1ST’S GRAND TOTAL: +127 PIPS
5 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +829 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took another long trade during asian session, took a +40 on that trade. Still underwater in 2 positions…should be hit during london effortlessly.

[B]DECEMBER 1ST’S GRAND TOTAL: +167 PIPS
5 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +869 PIPS[/B]

P1PTRAD3R

heres the chart… for trade above

P1PTRAD3R

morning everyone, the two trades i left overnight were successfully hit for a breakeven and a +20. I will count these pips for todays totals.

DECEMBER 2ND’S GRAND TOTAL: +20 PIPS
6 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +889 PIPS

P1PTRAD3R

took a short trade in the GJ for a quick and painless +20. check chart for more details.

[B]DECEMBER 2ND’S GRAND TOTAL: +40 PIPS
6 DAY GRAND TOTAL: +909 PIPS[/B]

P1PTRAD3R

heres the chart…

P1PTRAD3R