Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

We have reached the resistance level on 15M chart.

Add 1 pip profit. New pending buy order placed. (buy stop).

Buy stop triggered. Economic Eur news mixed and low impact. Thatā€™s good.

1 Like

I did!!! My account has grown a lot and my confidence in the strategy is reaching its peak. Though apparently my replies are being limited so I doubt I can say much today but I am definitely trading with yā€™all. Tp is about to get hitā€¦what a move!

2 Likes

Here it comes!!

Iā€™m sure we are all locking in some profits at this point so NO losing on this no matter what happens.

Level 2 trading indicator showing buyers outnumbering sellers. 63/37. This is like a 1M predictor. If Bids are 60 or higher next candle is likely green.

1 Like

My TP hit.

13 pip.

Iā€™ll be on the road all day starting in about an hour. Iā€™m assuming volume will be low today so hopefully I donā€™t miss out on too much.

Tp hit here as well!!! 30 pips caught since I rode from the retrace

I bow to the master!

1 Like

Breakout continuing upward, but no clear target. Too much of a gamble for my blood.

This could be a day people using the PSAR settings for longer trades and are open to taking the risk get well paid.

You taught me and the rest of us this brilliant strategy Iā€™m pretty sure that title belongs to you!

2 Likes

There is room to share.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if anybody here uses tradingview, but I made a script for free users with the 4 EMAs in 1 indicator with the settings that AmericanTrader wrote on the beginning of the topic. If you need, just ask for it.

4 Likes

Look at that candle!

1 Like

Looks like Iā€™ll have to leave it at 20 pips for the day.

Happy New Year to all!

1 Like

Every pip counts :slight_smile:

Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Ok. Ok.

Another 4 pips while getting ready to leave. I know you were all riding it back up.

Add in my 1 pip from the ā€œbreak evenā€ and the total is 25 pips. Now Iā€™m really done for the day.

Nope. Not done. Riding this juicy down signal.

Iā€™m satisfied with that. Closing. More proof you can be driving to work and make an extra 40 bucks

That last sell signal tripped a pending sell order I had and picked up another 20 pips but because Iā€™m out driving I had to lower lot size.

1 Like