Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

@AmericanTrader Thanks for the quick reply.

Absolutely…

I’ve been averaging over 50 pips a day with the ema crossover (channel) strategy and some other traders here say they have not had a single losing trade so far with it. I want every trader here to experience a confidence in seeing win after win after win and stop going to bed with trades that are $200 in the red and hoping they will wake up in profit only to find they got stopped out with an even bigger loss. Everyone here now has a strategy that WILL make money every single day.

5 Likes

I am not familiar with this PSAR. Can you please clear it for me? On tradingview there are three options: start, increment and max value. What is equal to your settings, for example when you say 0.01/0.07?

Increment = 0.01
Max Value = 0.07

2 Likes

Nice strategy man. Thank you. Anyone tried with any other pairs or time frames?

1 Like

London open. Like clockwork.

1 Like

There’s the first 17 pips.

Entry and close signals were perfect.

I made 2 positions near each other, 27 pips, but the best thing is that it never went near the sl.

2 Likes

Good job.

Minus 5 pips on last sell signal.

23/3 win loss for the week.

1 Like

Re entered sell

Retrace…headed up

Ouch.

Giving it a wider sl but I’m closing if it hits .1.06700

1 Like

Taking the break even.

So we now have established resistance just over 1.06700/ If price breaks over that, we should look for next 20 pip win.

I took the risk and entered a buy because there is room for profit at 1.06700 and I can set the SL at break even should it get there. If it goes over, let it run.

1 Like

Just got the PSAR push notification for buy signal. Shows the value of getting an additional signal to the EMA channel strategy.

Lets see if it works.

Same If it breaks, 1.06880 could be the next target

1 Like

You are up early again Sammy. Hope you cashed in on the London open.

1 Like

Moved SL to break even.

1 Like