Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

@Art_prentice
@Dragos_MCMXCVII

I am so glad you both asked the questions. I just rechecked the PSAR settings ant they are:

0.009/0.07.

Step/Max

2 Likes

Fixed it on original screenshot.

Guys, we’re gonna be sooo rich…
2023 is our year!

The_Wolf_of_Wall_Street_Bite-GIF

1 Like

What strategy is that? Looks like a trend following strategy, not the return to ema 20 one.

It certainly looks good on those charts, but I don’t use a PSAR on my strategy. Happy to code up your rules and see if they work. I’ll give you the ea for free if it does and you use MT5

1 Like

@Dragos_MCMXCVII

Stupid system will only let me like your post 1 time. But trust me. It’s a billion times.

@chesterjohn

The KOF strategy is both trend and counter trend. But you could still code for either one?

the system I know is price returning to EMA20 after a larger move. It can be trend or countertrend, but you don’t ride it long like your screen shot shows. You get out when price touches EMA20.

@chesterjohn
What you do is the official strategy. The PSAR is just what I do.

61-0

1 Like

66-0. Done for the day at 3:50am my time.

Going with the trend gave me some large candles in the right direction. Very nice!

A couple of trades were only 6 pips though.

Edit: +1 for 67-0 now.

2 Likes

This thread has been educative enough for me, even though I can only use three timeframes(H4 D1 W1) because I believe if a strategy should work on either of the timeframes I listed, then you have a working strategy. I will apply the things I’ve learned from everyone that contributed here to my chart. Good Luck to everyone✌️

1 Like

@Moscow231

I noticed that King of Forex did state in one of his videos that it does work for longer time frames.

Good luck to you as well!

Thank you, boss

1 Like

I cheated on the first long trade. It was under the 200 at the start, but clearly making the turn upward. It started as a counter trend, but when it broke the 200, I gained a big green candle.

Do you think that your profits/win rate would change if you were to only use the PSAR, disregarding other emas that would tell the direction of the trend?

Long trades:

Look at this perfection based on my PSAR utilization.

The last three moves on 1M chart is what makes trading for an hour enough to call it a day.

Last 4 PSAR moves.

Golden!

@Dragos_MCMXCVII

I think my win rate would change.
I am going back and forth in my head on whether to use the PSAR on the downswing back toward the 200 or to just go with it as a counter trend and close at the 9 or 20 or 50.

But I’m leaning toward the PSAR.
As you can see in my above screen shots. I have the PSAR set to mimic the blue 20 ema anyway.

I think the key is whether there is good volume or not. Today, where I started as a counter trend sell, sellers still outnumbered buyers at the emas, like 8-0, I stayed it and it turned into a trend trade.

1 Like

Has anyone tried the template on FF from CPFLEGER?

@TWILS0
I tried the original one for a while. It wasn’t for me but I still use some of the indicators from it.