Forex Leverage and Margin Explained - BabyPips.com

Maybe these will help.

Appears I am the 1 Millionth Member :partying_face:

6 Likes

Cheers @samewise

1 Like

@TWILS0
We should have cake!

Hey man, do you guys changed the initial strategy.

@Nichzo

Well, the original strategy remains the same. But you could say that other strategies were added along the way.

I have thought about starting a new forum for the trading I am doing now, but I think I don’t want to do that.

I see that this is the typical evolution of a forum thread that goes on for a while and I do not plan on starting a new forum for king of forex trading. Because beyond what has been shared from his YouTube videos, the rest, and most lucrative part of the strategy, can only come from purchasing his course and that information I cannot share

got it. Can you please summarize shortly evolvement of your initial strategy. Does it still profitable on 5 min EU?

Did everyone get their sell trade on Eur/Usd?

Opened and closed in4 minutes.

@Nichzo
The thread evolved, not the strategy. If you want to use the Channel strategy, its still the same as at the beginning of the forum.

1 Like

got it thanks. Speaking of KOF strategy is it 1% strategy. How differs?

@Nichzo
Yes, its the 1% strategy.

Have you watched any of his videos?

1 Like

yes, i finished his course. By the way i have his course. Can you please share indicator and practices u use for it

How it ended

How it started

@Nichzo

I try to trade very similarly to KoF. But, making use of the cost averaging, I seem to be able to win every trade, so far. If I guess wrong on price direction, I change a trade intended to go with the trend into a counter-trend trade. Cost averaging spreads out your risk.

The trade above shows I was down 120 pips at one point. But the win would have been just as much. Although I closed out at 30 pips profit because of time constraints.

I am at the point where I actually enjoy seeing price move strongly against me. It just provides more room for profit when the trend reverses.

I have made a change to TP position regarding the KoF strategy on his training video titled "Part 2). But it is way too soon to say its better.

I had a thought for anyone that wants to use the channel strategy and incorporate cost averaging instead of getting stopped out for a little losses. You can still have a stop loss if you want but consider entering when the 14 breaks the 32 EMA. If price goes down below the bottom 32 EMA and you are buying, that’s when you would enter another buy order. Ideally, you add the second buy order when buyers versus sellers volume is at 0 to 0.

Maybe place your stop loss at a 50 EMA or something like that.

This would be a hybrid of the king and the channel strategies. And I bet you would find you rarely, rarely, lose a trade.

Channel strategy today on 1m. Pick a chart.

You just have to trade it and find out. Doesn’t matter what anybody says. Even if he said yes, it might not work for you. If he said no, it might work for you. Gotta get your hands dirty.

1 Like

Set a limit buy yesterday and missed 100 pip move by 4 pips I think. Stepped away this morning. Oh well. At least my brain was heading in the right direction with the order.

1 Like

@samewise
You do have a great brain there. Thank you for sharing its thoughts with us from time to time. I always enjoy your posts.

@AmericanTrader I really have to thank you. Your thread gave me direction! Got me interested in more active trading, at a quicker pace, that I thought would be too risky. You taught me that the timeframe doesn’t matter as long as your risk is being management with SL sizing. The daily was just too slow and I wasn’t really trading enough (or learning enough). And now with the activity here and trying out new things, I’m learning a ton. The channel strategy works for me, it’s getting me thinking about my analysis, my charts, it got me to open a live account.

I’ve had plenty of downs, I’m still down, but I’m up 15% after being down like what, 35% from my first deposit, in just like three weeks I think. I’m having a great time learning.

So all the thanks to you!