Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Caught in a tougher trend, never worry look at the next support in 5 minutes timeframe, this has worked out nicely and add entries. 331 pips!

1 Like

The 1% seek loosing, and 99% seek winning according to king of forex in each trade we enter we seek loosing and we win.

1 Like

Trust the process
Euro AUD 194 pips

225 pips

201 pips

1 Like

@callin
Absolutely! I don’t even worry about losing anymore. It’ll happen. But my experience so far is that it can be a very rare thing and it’s going to be on my terms.

What a great morning you’ve had so far. I’m jealous!

1 Like

@AmericanTrader
Sure, forex markets need confidence; believing in your analysis and strategy is the key. I am learning to trade a single currency at every opportunity that it offers, like the king of forex. In the morning, there were nice opportunities in the Euro/AUD, and that’s how I tried it out; it’s working nicely.

1 Like

@callin

I finished up with my m1 and M5 Trading 3 hours ago. I have 8 micro lot positions open for D1 chart that is down $25 right now and has a little way to go before it would get to the 200 ema on the hourly chart.

It’s never a loss unless I choose to close it out or I place a stop loss. If it goes down $50 or $100 and I choose to close it out. Which I am not planning to do. So what. Based on the win rate I can make this up most any day.

1 Like

Yes! The spike hit my TP to close all positions in profit on euro/jpy.

A few hours ago the dip on Eur/Chf hit tp on my shorts from yesterday.

I hope the same on AUDUSD. Got some shorts that are red right now.

@samewise
Hopefully, the trade went as expected

Today wins

Hey there,

Thank you so much for sharing your stategy and maintaining this thread.

I’m pretty new to trading, but pretty dedicated as well.

I’ve been reading through the replies for a couple of days now.
Trying the scalping strategy as mentioned in the original post on a demo account for a few days as well.
PSAR set to 0.0092 and 0.07 (read you adjusted it a couple of times).
What PSAR settings do you use now?

Not sure about the exits and entries yet.
I’d also like to try this strategy on other pairs as the EURUSD.

Any tips for my settings, pairs and/or exits?

@samewise just mentioned this thread to me so I decided to jump in on the fun as well as the conversations.

Just went long on EURUSD because the blue EMA crossed above the lower green.
I don’t really have a good feeling for the market yet, so I’m trying to get experience by just entering when the signals are given.

Tbh, haven’t read ALL off the replies, as there are over 2500 at this moment.

I think I’ll be posting on this thread to ask some questions and share how my practice is going.

:heart:

1 Like

The trade just started to get into profit.
SL just below previous low?
Not sure at all about the exits.
Would you look for near support & resistance area’s?
Or signs that the little up trend is reversing and get out as you see the signs?
Hoping to learn more from you guys and ofc from experience in the market.

But got my 5000 Demo account a nice little 2% up in just a few trades using this strategy within a few days.

My longest trade so far, I have been holding it since date 9 till now, 1% trading strategy. More than 1400 pips :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

GBP/USD more 90$ within minutes, thanks to 1% strategy

1 Like

@callin

Nice work!

I still have my longs open on Eur/Usd. Looks like 2000 pips each on a couple of 0.01 lot entries. I put in a couple of pending orders in case price drops or continues upward. If it keeps going up, it’ll be 5000 pips. It’ll take 8 or 10 days for me to make what you just made in minutes. But I hope to keep adding positions as the days go by.

Opportunities like this take a month to come around. If I had a bigger account, I’d put it a full lot trade right now.

@DerekGroen

Hello Derek.
Thanks for visiting the forum.

Same.settings

I have used GBbpJpy, Eur/Jpy, Usd/Jpy also, with good results.

Best entries are 14 ema crossing below upper 32 or above lower 32, or pulling back and bouncing off 32.
Exits: subjective. Either exit when 6 crosses 14, or in good trends, keep trade open as long as candles stay above 32.

Down the road, when you are ready, check H1 and H4 to see if overall trend favors your trade direction. If it does, don’t close unless price reverses across both 32s. Instead, place another trade after pullback.

Not recommended. The strategy is to keep losses very small and catch the daily trends for profit. SL generally just over the upper 32 on shorts and just under lower 32 on longs.

For exits, yes.

Good job increasing that demo account! Well done.

1 Like

@AmericanTrader
Sure, opportunities like this come once in a while. I also have some buy orders on EUR/USD at the moment, which will run for days. Thank you for introducing me to the “let your profits run” approach. I have embraced it, and I can say that it is a game changer in my trading career. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

What a day it is!!! More than 340$ and still counting…

1 Like

More than 150$ on AUD/USD.

1 Like