Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Now just need USD/JPY to hit 151.000ish.

Add EMAs to MACD on mt4 mobile.

Green and gray added
Ex: Green is 6
gray is 12.

Open trade when green crosses gray. Keep trade open until they cross again or MACD zero line. Notice how the macd 0 line closes the middle trade on the M15 chart and saves a loss.

M15 chart

H1 chart

Passive income D1 chart

What’s the indicators and settings on mobile window 1?

@Baasdup

If you are asking what mobile trading means, it’s just trading using your phone.

If you’re asking about the settings, those should be visible in the screenshots. Keep in mind, those are the settings that I am using, but I am not saying those are the best settings for everyone’s style of trading.

I mean the settings for the lines in the top window of the MT app.
Is it the same moving averages as the ones on MACD?
And what’s the settings for the parabolics?
Just a little detail again please brother🍻

@Baasdup

Ok.

Main chart:

PSAR I have at 0.006/0.2.

Yellow ema 14 close
Upper green ema 25 high
Lower green at 25 low.

MACD in oscillator window
Green ema 6 close.
Gray ema 12 close.

Happy trading, my friend!

2 Likes

Today’s victory on euro/usd

Is the purple 200ma?
What are you using it for?
Not sure if it’s a"danger zone" or just a trend confirmation?

@Baasdup yes.

Purple is 200ema. You need to be ready to close when price hits it. You may not need to close there, but you need to watch your trade closely when it’s near the 200.

I have learned that trend confirmation beyond a few candles doesn’t matter to me. It matters to most everyone else, and most use the 200. So we know many trades will close there and could produce momentum in the other direction.

1 Like

Mate can you please kindly indicate where you got in and out on this eurusd trade mobile?
Just want to make sure I’ve got the same entry points according to my seeing.
Much appreciated

I’m out and about for a few more hours. I’ll try to get back to you then.

1 Like

No worries.
Thanks for that. Keep save🍻

@Baasdup

Ok.

I did not enter on my mobile device. I entered on my home computer, using the settings I have on that.

Retracing to show just how easy it is to make good income on trades like this and to show how we can consider which signals override others.

Signal priority:

1 Order Block
2 Ema cross
2 Macd
3 Heiken Ashi
4 Cap Channel
5 200 ema.

1 Like

Do you mean they all need to confirm before entry?
I’m a bit lost with all the lines and their usage.

@Baasdup

No. You can use any of the entry signals.
It can be the MACD crossing the zero level, The order Block, or the EMA cross.

Exiting the trade could be MACD high point, or crossing the Zero level. It could be the 200 ema. It could be the Cap Channel outer edge. Heiken Ashi, or Emas crossing.

The indicators can also be used independently to support staying in the trade. That’s why the new Order Block signal overrides any other indicator calling for closing the trade.

Other signals or rules said to close. Order Block said to stay in it. Order Block wins.

2 Likes

We are coming to exciting times here, near the year end.
Many currency pairs show order block signals for long and shorts getting closer together. Forming a Pennant pattern when they actually almost meet.

The market will then be forced to breakout in one direction or the other. Possibly on a long, sustained run. Passive income opportunities should appear.

1 Like

How do you pick and choose? First come first served, but lkeeping your total risk in mind?

@samewise

I think we wait for the market to tell us which way it will go. Historically, the trend will be dramatically up or down very quickly.

Non-farm payroll day.

Expect a large spike around 8:30 est. 4hrs and 50 minutes from now.

1 Like

Wins on Long Eur/Usd and Eur/Gbp.

No more trades for me until at least after non-farm payroll release. Maybe no more at all today.

Leaving Usd/Jpy long open with massive SL. Will cost average if price drops significantly. (Large candles are a gift from the market, not a reason to lose a trade).

1 Like