Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

NFP doing its thing. My USDJPY shorts are looking great right now!

Was sitting in losing positions all week and bam.

Bam is good, right?

Yes sir! Absolutely!

1 Like

Excellent! Much love, brother.

1 Like

Iā€™m spending today getting MT4 set up with all the indicators you mentioned yesterday. Want to run MT4 with mobile alerts. Should be interesting.

Thanks for all the details, really helpful.

1 Like

Are you thinking a long term shift in sentiment for USD?

Lots of traders could be exiting their short positions on the US dollar now.

I know I would take my profit here if I was them.

1 Like

Take the profits and run. Smart play. Letā€™s not get greedy.

1 Like

20 pip pullback already.

Life simplified

Just set up your fast and slow EMAs on top of your MACD on your phone and watch 100 days of continuous profit on D1 charts.

For me it is the green and white EMAs

Closed my position for 100+ pips. Great feeling.

1 Like

YES!

Andā€¦

YES!

Thanks for this, Iā€™m going to try it out on my Demo account. Are there any adjustments that have been made from the original that i should be aware of?

@nassyboy

Hi nassyboy,

Welcome to the forum.

There are no official changes to the Channel Strategy.

I have made what I believe are enhancements now that I often use longer timeframes too.

There are many examples if you scroll up through the last week of posts.

I can always post more examples if you need them. I do make adjustments to settings for my personal preference all the time. It all works, though.

2 Likes

Hello mate, thank you for your reply.
Iā€™ve started scrolling through recent posts and already got valuable insight from it so thank you.
Iā€™m new to forex trading, just about to finish the School of Pipsology course but so far this strategy seems to make a lot more sense to me than others Iā€™ve been researching.
Iā€™m going to try it out on my demo account, Iā€™ll post updates regarding my progress.
Thanks again.

1 Like

@nassyboy

You are most welcome. Nothing would please me more than to think you made a lot of money from something I was able to contribute to the community.

Forex is easy, but we make it hard anyway.

1 Like

Overcast fall day at the lake.

2 Likes

The forex community needs more people like you!
I was reading through the forum and saw that you added the CAP channel indicator, I went to download it and add it to my MT4 however once installing into onto my MT4 I canā€™t seem to get the indicator to work on any of my charts.
The indicator name appears on my application but doesnā€™t respond when I interact with it.
Iā€™ve attached a screenshot: every other indicator has a coloured shape on it yet the CAP Channel indicatorā€™s shape is grey instead. Im not sure what is causing the issue do you have any idea? My device is a MacBook Air.
No worries if not.

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 17.42.19

1 Like

Not sure. It could be as simple as closing mt4 and restarting it.