Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

I’ve been known to wake up at 5 AM ET every now and then to trade the London session. Might need to do it more often I think.

What Time frames are these trades on?

These are D1 chart trades

1 Like

Look at these nice order block signals on M1

![image|690x211(upload://qp8X6XsLq78sJ2vewhnd6cfIF1t.jpeg)

1 Like

Hi guys, I’m new to the forum, I wanted to ask what was the updated strategy you are using? that of KoF or that of the channel, 32 or 25 sorry but I got confused by changing rules and settings, now I’m using one similar to KoF, as soon as it moves away from the 9 ema I insert a countertrend order using RSI above or below 70/ 30 for new orders and I have to, I have to say it works very well. I live in Italy so time problems don’t exist because London opens at 9 am Italian time and NY opens at 3.30 pm so the time is fantastic. Sorry for my English, it will be one mistake after another. Hi

2 Likes

@VittorioFX

Welcome

KOF is always good.

I’ve been working with this for Channel Strategy

I tried to mark up the chart with arrows and text, but by the time I get it all marked up, the text is a little off. Sorry about that.

Better

Always be prepared to close at Cap Channel center line, EMA 200, Cap Channel opposite edge line too.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot Boss🙏🏻

How not to scalp

Yes, those are Buy entries near the top of the chart :crazy_face: I failed to close at the proper time.

Its not an issue turning them into profit, but I have to babysit them now and can’t continue scalping until those are closed.

I did have a good time scalping last night though.

1 Like

Btw:
Look at this beautiful H1 Heiken Ashi I had set to Exponential 180. I wish I had the chart properly setup for that a week ago.

1 Like

I’m back in.

Now, I’ll wait for about a half hour after NY session opens to start scalping again.

1 Like

Here’s where I got out.

D1 trade updates:

Aud/Chf getting close to BE, on its way to possible 120 pip profit.

Cad/Chf up 12 pips. On its way to possible 80 pip profit.

Nzd/Cad down 25 pips. On its way to 75 pip possible profit.

Sorry for large number of posts.
Do we think we need a rule regarding buy and sell order block lines getting close to each other when scalping?

Maybe time to hold off on that pair until they start to spread apart again.

1 Like

are yo having the same issue of not being able to download the indicator?

1 Like

Going long on Eur/Gbp D1 chart.
Max 120 pips. Will take several days to get there.

Here’s the W1 chart

One day, a few days from now or a couple of weeks from now, I should wake up and see TP hit and $360 added to my account. Just because I clicked a few keys on my computer on November 8th, 2023.

Waiting for the payday is not easy. Especially if you were down a huge amount at some point and you are just glad to finally be in profit by $1.00. Its still a test of patience and resolve. But if you have a few such trades open, and they hit TPs around the same time…

2 Likes

Ending trading day at 213 pips.

Great day!

Hope everyone had some good profits.

For those of you just starting out in Forex trading, be happy for any winning day. If you stick with it, and follow the rules, just a few pips a day or 100 pips a week can get you an extra $4,000 a month when you use 1 lot entries.

Step one, build the account. Go ahead and chase shiny objects, which are all the different strategies that catch your eye and look like can’t miss ways to win in forex. Everyone does it. I did.

Get all that practice in by using live, small trades. You can be the god of forex in demo mode, but its not the same as using real money. Demo is for figuring what indicators you want to use and to get familiar with what all the little icons do when you click on them.

Begin to notice when and how price moves. It moves one way when coming up to the top of the hour and then tends to resume going the other way until at least the bottom of the hour. Most people trade hourly, so traders will close trades near the hour change. If they close their long trades, price could go down. If they close their short trades, price could go up.

If you are trading H1 or shorter time frames, the day’s high impact economic news is crucial to watch for.

The news is the only reason price really has to move in any given day. Its like the stock market. For example, the news says unemployment was 3% but we were expecting 3.1%. It doesn’t really matter. Its of no significance at all. But the market moves on that news on the day it comes out anyway. So the news really is your friend. If you don’t want to worry about the news, trade on D1 or longer. The news rarely ever affects more than 1 day’s price range.

Lastly, I closed some trades today that I just opened on D1 charts yesterday and today. I took the profits. I did it because I entered those trades BEFORE the actual signal and BEFORE the Heiken Ashi trend change.

The signals still have not occurred, so I re-entered trades on those pairs. When the signal actually comes, I will add entries to those pairs. If my original entries are already in good profit by then, I will move my stop loss to lock in some profit. Especially if the chart setup begins to look less certain by then, which happens all the time.

Best wishes for a long and profitable career in trading. Ignore the statistics that say the overwhelming percentage of traders will blow their accounts. You don’t have to be one of those traders.

3 Likes

I opened my charts this morning at 8:30am PST to see this beautiful move on the EUR/USD 1-minute chart that I missed because it crossed the channel just before 6am PST (9am EST) :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Makes you want to cry, doesn’t it?

I missed some of the easy money too. A daily occurrence :persevere:

ah Italy is also a perfect time zone :slight_smile: thanks for the KOF tip with the RSI - I’ve been working on figuring out how to use his Full EMA strategy, and I’m still trying to get the hang of it.

1 Like

Yes definitely! This always happens with the 5-minute chart sadly, which is why I’m trying to figure out how to catch the plentiful 10-15 pip mini waves on the 1-minute chart which happen for the rest of the NY session. Just have to keep practicing!

1 Like