Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Sitting in a EURJPY long that hasn’t really done much. Hoping we move up to Nov highs.

@samewise
Yeah. I wasn’t sure how much juice it still had so I closed out yesterday. But I did figure I would check again on Monday to see how the setup looks. It’s getting near the upper range of the cap channel on d1.

But all we need is one good Day candle next week and I’ll bet you get some profit out of it.

Crossing my fingers we get a little push to 162.

@samewise I think you’re going to be happy.

1 Like

I actually enjoyed waking up at 5 am this past week! I managed to get up for four days, which was quite the achivement in itself. It was very nice to have two hours of distraction free trading and it feels good to wake up and do something for myself. It’s also exciting to be trading the London/NY overlap when the market has a good chance of making some big moves.

Over the past week I traded live with micro lots on the 1 minute charts and it really helped me focus on the trading process and practicing the strategies instead of worrying about profits or losses.

1 Like

Hey. That’s wonderful!

Please let us know from time to time how the King of Forex Club trading is going for you too. It seems like a great opportunity.

Hello,
Are you still a member of KOF? Hope it is going well in there. Few questions if u would not mind.

HOW DID YOU JOIN?
HOW MANY TRADING DAYS PER WEEK?
WILL YOU RECOMMEND KOF TO ANYONE?

Thanks

Don’t bother! You can join his channel on YT, it’s not very expensive like £40 a month? However there are no extras apart from being first to watch his live videos. He doesn’t have an organised schedule like 2 days a week at this time for these videos and you just got to be hoping you are you online when it pops up in YT. You might not see a live video for a week or more either as he doesn;t give you any notice either of what’s coming up.

Just stick to watching his YT channel videos instead. Is the best thing to do. I think when AT is talking about I hope to join him soon, correct me if I am wrong AT but he is referring to using big lot sizes in his scalps not to his club? Maybe I even just misread it as I am not on here very often.

I think what we have all learned from the KOF on here is to combine some of his trading principles with your own strategies.

2 Likes

I think he occasionally does a live thing where he’s online every day at the same time to trade with him. I’d imagine it’s not cheap

@rocktrucker

Hello, my friend.

I was talking about this:

KOF 1% Club$99.99/month

$99.99/month

Join

Recurring payment. Cancel anytime. Creator may update perks.

Includes access to perks from previous level(s)

Daily Members-only live streams

Member shout-outs

Members-only live chats

Priority reply to comments

1 Like

Hey AT is that new? Sorry for the confusion. I would loved to have joined that about 6 months ago but the only option was the one from YT channel. Not so impressive.

Is anyone else is a member of it on here, could you please share your views of it for us?

1 Like

@rocktrucker

I have only been aware of it for a few months.

Given I have yet to see a live trading session on YT where he loses a trade, it seems like it could be a really good investment.

CNH shorting this week?

China’s Stock Gutted with Brutal Loss of Over $6 Trillion – This Isn’t Beijing’s Only Problem

1 Like

@chesterjohn

Hey Johnny,

For some reason I didn’t get a notification of your post.

It looks like its the $99.99/month.

Haha, nobody calls me Johnny.

That doesn’t seem too bad when you think how little you get for 40. I wonder how many days he does for that.

Regarding your other post about learning how to deal with a losing trade from him, I found with EURUSD it doesn’t matter what system you use, cost averaging always works. The caveat is that you can get a big drawdown, but I reversed my system to sell on buy signals and vice versa, then cost average until it becomes profitable and it still makes money overall. Not as much, but it’s an interesting result

1 Like

@chesterjohn

Nice.

You’ve been trading for a few years so I’m not surprised you found a way to enhance a strategy.

I hope this is your best year ever!

Is anyone willing to help me perfect this system?

It is based on AT’s Cap Channel strategy and grid trading.

I have been running this for 10 trading days since the 9th January and it’s making £1300 a day based on 0.3 lots. It has NO LOSSES either.

THIS IS ALL DEMO BY THE WAY

The overall profit so far is this:-

It can be run 24 hours a day and even during news (which is even better for the strategy as it takes out loads of positions quickly in profit.

It’s not very intensive and does not involve looking at the charts very much. The only slight drawback is that you have to keep tapping new trades into phone as the profitable ones keep hitting their target profits all the time, which is like playing an addictive game on your phone, fun but can also be exhausting. However this could be automated once the rules have been finalised amongst us. The rules so far are very simple to follow.

I have been sharing my daily progress with AT, but he can’t really take part in the testing as he is restricted to trading in only one direction under US FIFO rules, which he is gutted about.

All I ask is can you PM on here and be prepared to text chat with me on WA as it’s much easier and faster to collaborate that way than on here. Actually I could make a group on WA and add you all in and we could chat there as that will be even more effective.

I am not going to ask you for money or anything dodgy like that as this is all being tested on DEMO only first anyway.

Once we have worked everything out behind the scenes together, I will then present all of the perfected strategy back to you guys on here so that you can take advantage of this potentially Killer trading system.

Will this work with Prop Firms? IDK as this will depends on their margin requirements, but this is something we can work on together.

So who wants to be a beta tester then?

4 Likes

Are US residents allowed to legally open trading accounts with a regulated foreign broker like in the US or something? I watched a YT video where a stock trader did. He didn’t say it was illegal. Maybe that’s just for stocks?

A lot of brokers don’t accept US or Indian residents because the laws there are so strict. I don’t know if this is because they can’t or they’re just being cautious.

If you’re American, I don’t know why you’d trade spot forex and cfds over futures. The rules are making them the same (put contract cancels buy contract so you can’t have both). I’m not sure what advantages are left.

I would like to try your System :slight_smile: