Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

What’s the min account size look like for futures? Last time I checked I think a $10k account was the acct size you should start with. Any idea? Are you trading futures?

I’d help, but same thing.

I think most/all of the indicators are free. Then you just need to trade the rules. Then adjust to your style.

You can trade smaller contracts with some brokers, but I’m not familiar with futures. I have a spreadbetting account which is tax free here

1 Like

Bad spreads, otherwise I think it’s a good play.

Are you still in? I just entered. :slight_smile:

CAD oversold today. Might want to buy some CAD. :wink:

@AkiyamaShinichi sounds good. I put a pending buy order on cad/nok yesterday it looks like it’s getting close to hitting.

1 Like

Can you PM me please LydiaD and I will hook you up with everyone?

1 Like

No worries Samewise after we have tried to bust this system or not bust this system and taken it to the edge? We will put everything on here anyway for every one to see. Really feel for you, AT and the rest of the guys under FIFO rules. :sleepy:

Apologies, but if that system is so good, why haven’t you tried LIVE yet? Thanks.

Well if you read the original post I made I only started it on the 9th January on demo, which was ONLY 11 trading days ago. But any system that is chugging out this much profit in 11 days

and has made this today so far

is either the golden ticket for us all or the road to ruin system.

Therefore it needs to be tested by a lot of people first before it can be called either of the above. ChesterJohn has back tested it and says it’s profitable which is a good start.

The intention affer this back testing is to then move to real money then.

@AkiyamaShinichi just PM and join the beta testers if you can?

It’s a EA/bot?

At the moment I just do it manually just to keep an eye on it, but this can easily be automated. The beta testing and establishing the final rules to this system is the point of automation.

If you’re willing to provide an investor login, dm me a Zoom link and let’s chat.

Okay I don’t know how to set up an investor login on MT4 as i’m not very good with MT4. At this stage this is all low key beta testing that you can do with us either in a group via PMing me (remember if you do it just do it on Demo, like I have been doing so far) or you can wait for me to post everrthing up on here once we know more. As far as it being made into a bot, yes I reckon you could do that if you programme it propery. TBH, you could get a trade manager on MT4 to manage it for you that would then act like a bot, trade managers range from being free to £30 a month on there.

Alternatively one of the members of the group has kindly offered to make a free EA for all the beta testers once we can establish the final criteria.

Hello. Yes I would try your system. Regards Roger

I am game to help test

Please everyone that is interested in testing this, PM me asap.

The reason why I say this is because everytime I add a new member to the WA group, they can’t see the all the rules unless I repost the whole thing, which is a litle bit boring for all the existing members of the group. This is a WA rule that you can’t see chats before you join.

Thanks.