Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

The large spreads annoy me so I’m taking my 28 pips total and calling it a day

Day in review. We had three good signals and no bad ones. Not a great income day but maybe the current trend will continue. Perhaps we need to consider another rule for reentry. If 14 ema bounces up to lower green and then bounces down away from it again, It looks like that is a legitimate re-enter the sell signal. Thoughts?

1 Like

Spreads on OANDA seem to be all over the place for the last couple of days. Which broker do you guys use for trading EURUSD?

I’m on Ig uS

What spreads are you getting at the moment? OANDA is fluctuating between 16 and 20 pips in back testing which is royally messing up my EA testing results.

I’m at 1 now. But an hour ago it was at least 10. That’s why I exited my last trade. The market is all over the place right now.

Do you pay any commission as well?

Just the spread and an overnight carrying fee if I leave trades open overnight…

Hmmmmm!! That would be a problem for me as my EA is programmed to trail the stop loss and it keeps the trade open till it hits the stop loss on a reversal. Many of the trades run over multiple days.

The overnight is not very much. But I don’t remember hearing anything bad about Oanda.

Thank you, goodluck with everything you put your mind to.

It could be a good signal, I will look at it.

I’m at Blueberrymarkets from Australia, spread for EURUSD is most of the time around 1 pip, during asian session maybe more, not lookong at that.

I am from Australia as well, Sydney to be specific

Printing ,money!

24 pips in 5 minutes.

Seems to be a bloodbath on EURUSD at the moment.

We have reached a strong support zone.

50 pips to start the day. No significant economic news for 5 hours yet.

Signal began at 1.0630. Price at 1.05788.