Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

That’s great I’m actually using your indicators and I missed that huge sell signal this morning. I’ll wait for the next signal to come

1 Like

Both EMA and PSAR signals hit at the same time.
Perfect signal.

Yes I saw that one damn I was driving at the time and as I got home I saw that movement could’ve jumped on the train but I was to scared :scream:

I know the feeling all too well.

100 pip movement which the white cross indicated…I can’t believe I missed that!!!

I have to wonder if the London market being closed yesterday meant a little extra trading today. It makes up for yesterday’s smaller profits.

We’ll have to try and remember that next time.

I don’t get it. The 6 and 14 EMA was already bellow the channel on your chart. What you saw as a signal? Or am I whatching wrong time?

The red signal arrow at the top of the chart corresponds almost exactly with the visual signal of the 14 crossing below the upper green.

I am using 31 EMAs instead of 32, but that shouldn’t change where the signal happened.

If you are using the PSAR, There could be an issue regarding using your phone. It looks different, at least to me, on the phone vs on the home computer. So my settings are slightly different. The screenshot today is the home computer. Settings I have on that are 0.0095 / 0.04.

Oh thanks. My mistake, I thought you are talking about a good signal just before the big fall of about 100 pips. So you consider a signal to be good until PSAR don’t show a change in trend? Asking just because it was way earlier then London opening.

I was still asleep for more than 2 hours after the signal happened. I didn’t get in until the start of the big drop myself.

I have missed huge movements for 2 weeks by sleeping in to 3am my time. Just a half hour earlier would have made me hundreds more last week alone.

Same here…waking up earlier is now non-negotiable

1 Like

I don’t think I adequately answered the part about staying in had I entered on the signal.

2 things to consider:

Early in the trade we would have had to decide if were were keeping the SL just above the upper green. Price never would have hit it.

If we closed early because the white ema came back up to channel, we had to decide if we were going to close on a poor signal.

The PSAR would have saved us from closing early. But we would all reenter when the white crossed below bottom green again.

It works either way.

What about just making indicators for signals?

One for entry on 14 ema cross.
One for 6 ema crossing both 32s.
One for close signal of 6 reversing.

Its not automating. But would be very helpful.

I’m not sure if I am capable to make it, but Google is a good friend of mine :smiley:

1 Like

You made me laugh out loud, Sammy.

1 Like

I prefer that if you do, they stay with the group, and your friends, of course.

Just my opinion.

What about just making indicators for signals?

Sure, I can do that. I’m in US/Eastern timezone, I’ll post something this evening.
I should note I’m working in Trading View.

/D

Thanks.

We do have people using Tradingview.

Did you see that dastultz is working on them?

Signal could go either way. Could bounce back down off lower green. i will be waiting for white to cross both greens.