Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

On post #3175, your reply to not providing an investor login is because you do not know how. This implies you are cool with supplying it if you do know how.

I told you that you can find it in your inbox (mt4/5). If that explanation wasn’t clear enough for you, you could had asked for an elaboration, which you didn’t.

You don’t get it do you? Although 3 people have explained this to you including @AmericanTrader and @chesterjohn and myself.

Of course not because you are contradicting yourself.

If the strategy is as good as you claim and you are looking for testers, provide an investor login and you will have plenty of testers.

In other words, by providing an investor login, you get your goal.

Yet, you refuse to.

I wonder why.

Goodnight.

2 Likes

For anyone looking at passive income:

The Eur/Usd on Monthly chart looks to be making the turn down.

A 0.1 lot entry could mean $1,000, but it could take half the year to get there. Obviously, a 1.0 lot size would mean $10,000.

1 Like

Selling EUR/USD gives nice swap, so yes, it’s a great play if you’re not looking at managing it actively.

@AkiyamaShinichi

True.

I set a huge SL and plan to move it to break even when appropriate.

1 Like

Hey AT, John and I are looking at the safest pairs to trade and running backtests on them.

So we have been through audcad nzdcad nzdaud usdchf so far, do you and the others know of any other pairs?

Perhaps consider EURGBP?

1 Like

@rocktrucker

Are you looking for pairs that range more often than trending, because if you are, I like @AkiyamaShinichi’s suggestion.

2 Likes

Sadly I took the advice of an advisory broker … well when i think of it I was paying them for advice.
Anyways the advice was to buy tech stocks - that was in 1999 - the biggest faller in nq was the co that owned pokemon
Then when the fallout began the advice was to buy more.

That’s the market - advisory broker 1 … stupid me 0

Lesson learned - listen to no one except that little voice in your head :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have just joined this awesome thread, i started reading from the beginning which i think was 2022, but i cant get through it all, id be insane. Firstly i would be interested in being a tester, and my next question is for the man who started this whole thread so i will head over to him now…

@rocktrucker

Hey American Trader, amazing work by your goodself. I started at the beginning of this thread and im assuming over the months your initial strat has evolved, as someone who has joined and rather than having to ask you to explain the whole strat to me, is there a pdf or something of sort that i can take a look at to go away and explore, and then come back here to ask questions…would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

@mirriart

These are my examples for the base strategy.
I use Mt4 and the indicators are MACD set to something like 6,12,9. - An EMA channel using 25 High and 25 Low. A 7ema for signal.
Cap Channel.
Optional: Order Block Catcher.
All free, of course.

2 Likes

Okkkk…crazy chart layout, xmas tree came to mind :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:but i guess the main thing is there are strict rules to follow. Thankyou for that and will respond in due course.

1 Like

@mirriart

Gotta love Christmas!

:grinning:

2 Likes

haha…Do you happen to know any followers who have set this ‘rig’ up on Trading View by any chance…?

@mirriart

The Cap Channel, Order Block Catcher, and Ticks Separate Volume don’t seem to be available on TradingView, so you would have to use something that gives you at least a trading channel, like Keltner, Donchian, or ADX.

MT4 it is i guess, damn thing just reminds me of an Amstrad CPC 464…dont know how old you are but google it…:smiley:

1 Like