Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Nice, congrats!

Sadly, I smell something fishy brewing.

I asked for an investor login and on the forum, Rocktrucker says he is OK with doing so except he doesnā€™t know how to. However, after teaching him, he refuses to provide one and instead rudely asks if ā€œIā€™m in or notā€.

Interestingly, suddenly we have 3 users who wants to test the system, but all 3 users are obviously inactive users.

I smell a scam brewingā€¦

You joined 3 days agoā€¦ maybe relax a bit.

1 Like

Just pointing out stuff as it is.

Sorry I missed this. I got wrecked on my EURJPY long. I donā€™t have much luck trading this pair.

No problem.

Iā€™m actually looking for buy entries again on EURJPY. 160 is a nice price to go in imo.

This morning this thing was flying all over the place with the news. Shorts would have played nice.

I think equities markets is pretty jittery these few days, which lends to to yen strength.

Nothing to worry too muchā€¦or at least yet.

Same thing last year. In fact, my banker told me to buy investments whereby the underlying option was to short AUD/JPY at 85. Thank God, I didnā€™t take up his adviceā€¦

1 Like

@samewise I caught the spike after the New York session opened for a nice profit. I think Iā€™m going to only look at scalping that pair for next week.

1 Like

Can I get a 163.000?

Weekly chart saysā€¦ probably.

Iā€™m hoping we got back down a bit first! Two shorts on EURJPY right now!

@samewise Iā€™m okay with that. :+1:

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Stamp Jason. Its nice to be here. Although this is my first post, Iā€™ve been keeping up with the discussions, and it looks fantastic. Thank you, @AmericanTrader, for initiating this thread. Iā€™m eager to learn a lot from all of you.

@Stamp2020
Welcome, and thanks for posting.

I hope some of the forum members are able to offer you something that can make every day a bit more profitable.

Probablyā€¦but I exited my CADJPY longs already. :smiley:

@AkiyamaShinichi

Me too. I made a little. We did the right thing.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a scam, he has an idea but wants people to test it and create rules that help manage risk and make the system profitable. An investor password doesnā€™t mean much at this stage, because itā€™s a demo account thatā€™s been going for 2 weeks and messing about trying to figure out what works.

Iā€™ve quickly coded up some kind of version of it, it is profitable over a long period but has a high risk element. Itā€™d be cool if other people joined in to try and create rules that can be automated and Iā€™ll give the EA to whoever helps.

But this is @AmericanTrader thread, @rocktrucker should probably create a separate one for this system.

1 Like

Thatā€™s funny because:

1. thereā€™s no harm giving out the investor login especially when he raised no issues at the start, just that he doesnā€™t know how to

2. he wants testers, to which I am willing to test, even to the point of real money; only condition is I want an investor login.

What? :scream: Frankly my mouth is still wide open in amazement at your post still.

I didn;t say ANYWHERE on here I was going to give you an investor password did I? All along I was asking if anyone wanted to help me to TEST a system and then I would share the whole strategy back on here if it worked? Have a scroll again if you didnā€™t read this properly above. You however are looking for a fully designed system which this is not yet, hence you are asking for an investor password.

I donā€™t know how to do an investor password as I have never been or am I looking to sell anything to anyone on here. And thank you for your comprehensive teachings of ā€˜u can find it in your inboxā€™

So if I am not looking for money, what elaborate scam am I running then on here?

I very much looking forward to hearing your reply to this. I can give you a clue about what it should contain and thatā€™s the word ā€˜sorryā€™ maybe?

1 Like

@chesterjohn

Well said, as usual.

Heā€™s just a member trying to enhance a system heā€™s excited about and has the potential to make good money. I donā€™t mind a bit if Rocktrucker posts about it here or on a separate forum. Heā€™s doing it the right way, using primarily DMs. But Iā€™m looking forward to getting updates as they come along.

I sort of like the idea of opening up the forum to any good trading ideas and I like that he has asked for a collaboration of minds to work on it. I think its great. I think collaboration is what a forum should be about.

and,

Heā€™s a friend.

I hope it works well and rewards you both for your work.

2 Likes