Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

@AkiyamaShinichi

Thanks. By the way, I also put a pending buy order on the pair just in case but with a much smaller tp.

1 Like

XAU/USD’s run up is pretty…sus. Lol.

@AkiyamaShinichi

It just makes sense. Us Americans seem to be pretty stupid when it comes to running an economy.

1 Like

You don’t need to be “too smart” when the agreements you guys forced countries to sign after the end of WW2 are so favorable to USA.

No hate though, it’s just…facts.

Maybe someday I’ll be able to trade the brics currency. Gold isn’t an option with the broker I use.

EUR/USD set to lose 1.08 today imo.

If Cable loses 1.2650, trend might reverse to bearish.

@AkiyamaShinichi W1 chart makes sell look pretty safe, doesn’t it?

@AkiyamaShinichi

Yep. But I think some of that is dissolving now, and rightly so. We seem to be trying to drag the whole world down with us.

You know I like a swap-gaining trade. :wink:

It also paves possibilities to reload EURJPY.

@AkiyamaShinichi
I’m still in that euro/jpy. I’m only down less than 90 pips. :grinning:

1 Like

For what it is worth, every country has their problems. USA is crucified because it is the world’s leader. Honestly, if you change the world’s standings and let another country be the world’s leader and head stuff, I honestly don’t see it being much better either.

160 is an area of interest to me. Haven’t started buying because I’m currently looking at stocks at the moment. It’s earnings season and this week is huge with Microsoft, Google, Apple and Amazon all reporting earnings!

@AkiyamaShinichi

Since you’re talking stocks, what’s this with it looking like everybody wants to buy Tesla right now?

Tesla took a huge beating this year and looks relatively cheap. Down around 25% YTD. Earnings report was bad.

I don’t think Tesla is a stock you can evaluate based on numbers, it is a stock you evaluate based on how much you believe in Elon Musk.

And here’s the rug pull lol.

1 Like

@AkiyamaShinichi

The rug pull. I don’t know why, but that just made me laugh out loud.

1 Like

Just closed my Cad/Nok buy for 12 pips. It’s so slow moving there will be plenty of opportunities to get back in.

1 Like

I think you got it. :wink:

Now that’s awesome. What this forum should be for everybody. Congrats!

I wonder if you can edit the first post and throw a link there to this post for all the new folks coming in that want the WWWWH answered. Might help you having to revisit every couple posts. Ha!

1 Like