Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

i prefer mt5 because im really used to it, others plataform may be better but I work faster with MT5, position size calculator makes my entries goes so smooth that i dont see why change platafoms.

1 Like

try Price Border on TV and change setting to Wma 100, ATR 200 and ATR multiplier 2.2

I’ll give that a try. Thanks!

Hey AT, remind me what this indicator does for your strat? Looks like buyers and sellers volume by color plus a MA overlayed. Anything else hiding behind the scenes?

Yes. Its just buyers/sellers volume. Since it displays the numbers, you don’t need the MA over it.

Its really handy for countertrend because if price was going down, I can wait for the sellers numbers to go to zero before placing an entry.

Oscillator window shows EMAs all over the MACD zero line. So for EMA cross entry - looking primarily for BUY trades.

@AmericanTrader I’ve been busy behind the scenes building something for TV. I’m wondering whether you could take a look at the screenshot visually to see if I’ve missed anything. It currently has alerts when the fast ema crosses producing a buy/sell signal which can be sent to your phone. I’ve also written the buyer/seller volume indicator as seen in the screenshot. A lot of work up to now, but it seems to be proucing the correct signals I believe.

4 Likes

Based on my belief, it produced the perfect entry here, correct me if I’m wrong!

1 Like

@AmericanTrader Mobile View

Twilso,

It’s beautiful!

Well done.

It’s always good to see your posts. What a great job getting the setup with the alert feature.

I have tried some of the alert features from other indicators regarding EMA crosses and they drive me crazy because if the fast EMA is going up and down across a slow EMA the alerts come in fast and furious. If your alert is it the close of a candle I suppose that takes care of that problem.

Yeah, its taken a while to get right! Am i right im saying the only rule for entry is the fast ema / high ema / low ema? Only with the trend? Thats my next filter

I’m not sure how to answer that one. I use this chart set up so many different ways.

My first inclination is to just say people should make up their own rules based on observations on the chart. Obviously one more filter would be if the outer Channel is on a rising trend we could filter out short signals if we’re playing it extra safe. But you know me, I don’t do that. Haha.

Look out. We’re going to be calling on you to do things now that we know you have the talent. :grinning:

Sorry, I’m driving and I see you already addressed the trend thing.

@TwinOne just curious, did you create the AT - Channel Weighted indicator from scratch or did you modify a preexisting indicator on TV? If it was a modification, which one did you use?

Hey @AmericanTrader. Just a thought, could you post a few updated live screenshots of a few valid trade entries so I can compare the current signals? I want to release this to the group but want it to be right. Would very very helpful!

1 Like

Of course.

I’m out and about all day today so I’ll have to remember to do it tonight or over the weekend.

It will be a few of the screenshots that I have already posted in the last 30 days.

1 Like

@AmericanTrader Probably easier to post them here to see what you think

The signals, of course, are good.

The ones to ignore are the ones that occur too close to one of the exit points (200 EMA, outer Channel line, or outer Channel midpoint.

So the best signals, in my opinion, happen close to the outer Channel lines.

So it’s still interactive trading, not EA. But it’s easy.

Great work, my friend!

1 Like

That would be so cool!

1 Like

What else are you running indicator wise? Just the price border one? Anything similar to the ticksseparatevolume indicator?