Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

yes im watching

1 Like

Chf/Jpy hit TP for 8 pips

1 Like

Market is pretty flat. Moving to ranging strategy chart. Must be clear signal on that chart, or I take my 24 pips profit from earlier trades and quit for the day.

**This is not a chart from today. Its just to show the settings I am using.

1 Like

Tomorrow could be very good from price pressure building up if today stays flat.

Hi there AT. I can’t find the settings for these other pairs. Looked up the thread and not found. Can you share again please? Sorry man

@Neddyboy50
I was using the settings that are on the text on this chart

By the way, it’s no problem. Wishing you much success always.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot buddy. So simple but works so well. Thank you again

1 Like

@AmericanTrader Me i use MT4 i do not have trading view…how best can i get the indicators to import it into mt4 @dastultz

Is it possible to share the mt4 template you currently have

From your arrows it looks like you’re just entering on the second reverse PSAR dot print, do you still use the fast line crossing the entire channel as entry like you do on the eurusd 5min? And this is only on the 1m chfjpy or also the 5min? Thank you

Great signal this morning at 7:40 GMT!

1 Like

@Neddyboy50 The PSAR provides the arrows, but i have been using the EMA cross for entries and the PSAR for SL position. I intend to use the PSAR for entries and exits in the future though.

**I have used the PSAR second dot for pending orders.
I am also using both 1M and 5M time frames for Eur/Jpy and Chf/Jpy.

So far Eur/Jpy has been my favorite on the 1M.

2 Likes

1H chart for Eur/Jpy

1H chart for Chf/Jpy

TP hit on Chf/Jpy
Eur/Jpy in profit.

Eur/Usd flat until NY session.

35 pips profit from Chf/Jpy and Eur/Jpy. I closed them, but it looks like there was still room for more profit. Now that I’m up, maybe will wait for a little pullback and re=enter.

how best can i get the indicators to import it into mt4

It’s really just a collection of EMAs. You can add those individually to your chart. You’ll need to find some other programmer to set up alerts/EA.

/Daryl

1 Like

Ranging strategy chart shows effective.
Take one candle profit from channel entry in each direction.

I have been monitoring ranging periods for weeks to research this effective strategy.

I’m not sure if I totally understand what you tried to say, thinking about the second row: “take one candle profit…”

@Vaczak
Take the first profitable candle. It could be the first one after you enter, or it could be the 3rd or 4th.

Rare to not get at least 1 profitable. Just close in profit. Even it its just a pip or two. The same amount of pips is available as if it was just one long trend. We just want to take little bites of profit while we have this VERY predictable support and resistance movement.

@AmericanTrader now I get it, maybe I need a coffee :smiley: