Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

I’ll have to get into the indices at some point.

@AmericanTrader I don’t trade the indices, I use them as a cross reference points for the EUR/USD trades.

2 Likes

Interesting. Have you been doing that for a while?

About 6 months. If they DXY moves in either direction it’s more or less refelected at the same time on the EUR/USD for example in the opposite direction. You can even see on a candle by candle basis on 10 sec/1 minute charts for scalping.

1 Like

Nice info. You watch it on TradingView?

Yes on TradingView Just get the DXY feed on there from Capital com, don’t rely on the USD/EUR feed as it’s too slow.

1 Like

@rocktrucker

Thanks so much, rock.
I bookmarked your comment so I can get back to it when I’m looking at more of the 1M trading.

Eur/Usd on 1H looks very promising for price to get back to 1.086ish.

Hi dastultz.

Thank you so much. What is the name of the indicator, as I can’t find it on TV?

Thank you again in advance and thanks @AmericanTrader

2 Likes

@AnitaRob

Hi Anita.

Here’s the link: EMA Channel Cross — Indicator by kungfumachinist — TradingView

1 Like

Thank you so much

@AnitaRob
Absolutely, my friend.

Closed trade.

If 1h trend still looks good after this pullback, I’ll look to get back in on a buy.

@rocktrucker Eur/Jpy working for me again.
Also added a buy on Chf/Jpy.

1 Like

Hi, good morning
I have two questions:
1)how you select which pair to follow?
and 2) do you use the same setings?

@FedeRomero
The original strategy is unchanged. Although it works very well on Eur/Usd, it also has potential to work on other pairs, and we have BP members who are using it on other pairs successfully.

Friday, I posted some settings that were working for me on Chf/Jpy and Eur/Jpy for 1M and 5M timeframes.

**Personally, I just made a small 5 pips between Chf/Jpy and Eur/Jpy and have a pending Buy order on Eur/Usd that will kick in if price bounces off the support its currently sitting on.

thanks man

@FedeRomero
You bet.
Although the Eur/Usd sell signal turned out to be good.