Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

You are very welcome. I hope it makes you tens and tens and tens of thousands of dollars. Nothing wrong with using mini lots to test it live too. I do not have a YouTube channel and I would be perfectly happy if the strategy was simply used by baby pips members and any of their friends or loved ones they chose to share it with.

2 Likes

Oddly enough, I was looking through my written strategies and found this one that I have already done a while agoā€¦lines up perfectly for yours as well

Looks good. Probably many strategies that work. We just have to have the right rules. The thing I like about my system, and probably yours, is that they are so incredibly simple. Anyone could do them. The forex novices may even do them better since they would actually follow the rules when I still foolishly take chances from time to time.

Newbies should definitely follow rules until the learning curve is better. But then again. Fortune favors the Boldā€¦sometimes.

1 Like

Sometimes, haha. Like 15 percent of the time.

2 Likes

Just closed last trade of the day, adding 22 pips on a long.

Another great day!

6 total trades.

2 Likes

I have been working on automating your strategy obsessively but I canā€™t seem to get the win rate and draw downs to respective levels though the return on investment is crazy. I am getting roughly 300% ROI when back testing for current year data (roughly 280 trades) with a win rate of just 28% and drawdown of about 39%. I prefer to have the drawdown to be less than 15% when back testing which I am able to achieve if I reduce the risk% per trade but then the ROI falls dramatically. Need to try and get the win rate up with some additional logic.

1 Like

Great share. Giving this a demo!

Great London session.

1 Like

Maybe we need to just close trades after a set number of pips profit? The win rate should be very high. Would that change both the drawdown and the win rate even though we sacrifice ROI?

I agree. I only aim for 10 pips and get out of the trade. Move stop loss too break even once trade has moved in my favor

Iā€™m in too, but late on my entry. Are we going to hit previous high?!!

**I moved SL to break even.

It looks like it will.

If price closes above 1.06353

Yessssssss. Added to my position after breaking that blue line.

2 Likes

There it goes

One more resistance barrier to break on 30M chart right where we are now. If we get over 1.06455 thereā€™s nothing in the way.

It is retesting 1.0635. If it closes below support I will close the trade

Agree. We can re-enter if it breaks that resistance.

Iā€™m hoping this is just a pullback, so I re-entered. Iā€™ll add at 1.06455.