Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

@rocktrucker The chart looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing this.

I’ll share something too.

This is it with Smoothed Heikin Ashi (Blue and Yellow).

@americantrader also I read this somewhere too:-

If EURUSD is going UP and USDJPY is going UP then EURJPY will shoot UP bigtime.

If EURJPY is going DOWN and USDJPY is going UP then EURUSD will go DOWN bigtime.

If EURJPY is going UP and USDJPY is going down then EURUSD will shoot UP bigtime.

This is a bit of a concept to try to get your head around but all of these pairs eventually add up to EUR/USD, etc,

3 Likes

@rocktrucker

Absolutely!

1 Like

:rofl: Maybe someone kind on here could code this as an indicator for Trading view with an alert function when all the pairs line up, then we could pair it up with your signals for a double confirmation for trades? It could be extremely useful to catch those really big moves?

1 Like

@rocktrucker

I was thinking again. You know, by the middle of this year I may find myself just entering on every signal that comes along during our preferred trading times. I’m trying to find a reason why I shouldn’t. Although I still want to trade as is for a few months.

Well as with all trading strategies it’s about constantly experimenting and tinkering with elements of it along the way to achieve the best results.

2 Likes

I just checked. My biggest losing single trade entry in January, so far: -$45 on a 0.5 lot entry. Much better then I would have ever predicted.

1 Like

Hey Daryl, I got the new indicator on, had “Volume enabled” selected and it actually made some signals NOT appear. So a cross of the white line on the green channels didn’t show and neither did the yellow cross. Is that right?

The Volume function is a filter, yes, so it’s supposed to reduce the number of signals. Signal will be allowed if volume is above the moving average.

/Daryl

1 Like

okay this is what I missed! Sorry for the confusion!

Well London and NY sessions were fantastic today. Did everyone else get on ok today?

1 Like

I bet we had some 200 pip winners today.

1 Like

This looks good. Have you tried it out with good results…? Thank you

Good morning pip hunters, where is the coffee chart for today i see consolidations everywhere for EUR Pairs

Eur/Jpy and Chf/Jpy making the turn. Eur/Usd may be too.

Eur/Jpy SL moved to break even.

Here we go!

How did you set up alerts for this in TV? Looking at it it looks like you’d get loads of false alerts. Thank you

Chf/Jpy SL moved to break even

@AmericanTrader Why am I not getting any buy signal for the EUR/USD?

1 Like