Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

No worries, I think I might just put this link up to my drive otherwise it’s 10 pics to post up.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Jr0Qd1Q3vGDS6_kzFus_1hMkOF8paDkt?usp=sharing

let me know if you have any problems opening it?

Have a look at this video from the creator he explains how to reconfigure things and the logic behind it? It’s quite an advanced indicator and also won Editor’s pick on TV. Lorentzian Classification: Machine Learning Driven TradingView Indicator - YouTube Just look at the comments on there, people are very impressed with it.

I’m currently playing around with it on higher time frames for swing trades, however you would have it have a ‘balls of steel’ stop loss on first glance or you would have to monitor it and take a judgment call?

Please let me know if you have any improvements to these settings as we can all help one another.

Alternatively if you can’t be arsed with fiddling around, you can copy the charts over from my screen using these links:-

EUR/USD 1 MIN CHART Live stock, index, futures, Forex and Bitcoin charts on TradingView

EUR/USD 5 MIN CHART Live stock, index, futures, Forex and Bitcoin charts on TradingView

CHF/JPY 1 MIN CHART Live stock, index, futures, Forex and Bitcoin charts on TradingView

EUR/JPY 1 MIN CHART Live stock, index, futures, Forex and Bitcoin charts on TradingView

USD/JPY 1 MIN CHART Live stock, index, futures, Forex and Bitcoin charts on TradingView

Be very mindful once again of the higher time frames and what they are doing trend wise as I found out to my detriment on Friday.

Tomorrow I will post up the correct alert settings for each pair as the Lorentzian has 8 choices and they are not that clear either as they work on different configurations at the front end.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’ve sent a request to you for access

Sorry which access to what exactly, the drive or TV? If it’s the drive then try this SETTINGS - Google Drive

@rocktrucker I also was looking at Lorentzian indicator, it looks interesting, but that winrate number is not clear for me. There are on your eur/jpy chart sell signals, which clearly didn’t make any profit on sell position, but the winrate shows 100% (95 wins / 0 losses).
I will love to hear about success you make with it :wink:

Riding Eur/Jpy up on 1M.

Looks like there could be room for (*edit) 300 pips there this week based on daily chart.

Who knows what will happen between now and the last daily high. But SL is already at break even.

1 Like

I haven’t traded the eur/jpy personally only because I don’t know the Yen characteristics very well, unlike the EUR/USD. I’m also very new to the indicator, but if I had to make a guess as to what is going, I think you would have to play around with the exits bit on the indicator there are two, default and dynamic? I also don’t know exactly which signal to go on, whether it’s the lightly shaded one or the darker colour signal. However I am getting multiple EUR/JPY go long signals at the moment popping up. Please let me know any configurations that you make that will improve the signals?

1 Like

17 pips on the way up.
20 on the way down.

2 Likes

The markets are pretty flat at the moment tbh. There is no news today and a holiday in the US. However I am sure you are making the most of your holiday? :rofl:

@rocktrucker

So far, so good.

Not going to force anything more. Should have heavy volume tomorrow.

Yes that’s my motto, why take trades for the hell of it.

@rocktrucker
Today is a win with my 37 pips. I would have been happy with 10 or 15 since I will be leaving for a long day of work today. Heading out at 7:30am. A long enough drive to listen to an audio book on the way there.

It used to be I would listen to Forex YouTube videos for ideas on these drives. Must have played hundreds of them. Don’t feel like I need them anymore unless the Chatwhatever AI comes up with something.

1 Like

How much sleep are you getting on average if you trading the London session at around 2.a.m onwards your time and then going to work at 7.30?

Well, I woke up a little before 2:00 a.m. today. Placed my first trade right at 2:00 a.m. . I didn’t plan that. But I will go to bed by 8:00 p.m. this evening and I have no problems stopping at a rest area for 20 minutes for a little break during the day today. The next two days will also be long work days for me so hopefully I’ll sleep in till 4:00 or 5:00 tomorrow.

You’re a machine :rofl:

1 Like

@rocktrucker
I can’t express strongly enough how much better it is now that trading is fun again. Since all of my push notifications to my phone seem to be saying to sell sell everything Euro related, I did go ahead and enter a buy on Euro / JPY. I expect to hold on to it maybe all week. But I’ll have to watch it like a hawk because of all the high impact news coming out tomorrow morning. But the most I can lose that is 50 bucks because it’s only a One mini lot trade.

On the DXY index side of things it looks bullish on the 1 minute chart as it is holding on pullbacks on the 50 EMA line and the candles above the 150 line.

Can’t believe how big this picture is? I don’t know how to adjust it on here?

This however could change if it goes through the 150.

1 Like

I don’t mind the big picture Rock. Btw, I placed my trade based on a daily chart channel signal. It’s my first daily one.

1 Like

I took the win on my daily chart trade. With all of the high impact news coming up tomorrow morning I just thought there is no way I can make more money than using the one or 5-minute charts. The daily will go up one day down the next up the next day, but the one minute will go up and down dozens of times during that same time period. I lose out on every one of those down trends on the long term trade.

2 Likes

So far, so good. A few pips riding up and a few riding downs. Everything closed and waiting for USD news.

1 Like

@AmericanTrader well done. I’m back to demo, but improving trading, almost every day 20 pips profit on eur/jpy.

1 Like