Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

:joy: You ok bro?

1 Like

Iā€™ve posted in my journal several times since January. You just gotta look a bit harder.

If you follow getting the indicators set up on MT4 or TV, youā€™d have the signals. Why do you need somebody else telling you they made trades? What does that help you?

I was referring to this thread, that I didnā€™t see any trades actually being executed but instead I hear them being talked about after the fact.

Have a nice day

I think if you stick around a bit, trade the London and NY sessions, AT is here posting about his trades. You can confirm them if you set up the free indicator stuff to get the charts going and alerts if you want them.

Just in case you didnā€™t get the memo, I have been an enthusiastic programmer for 40 years and I have been programming meta trader since the day it was announced in a public forum in 2005.

The OP clearly states that he is unable to calculate an exact entry or exit based on the indicator and that he has to eyeball it in order to do that so could you point me to one signal thatā€™s been given in this thread Iā€™m just really curious.

Beyond that, Iā€™m finished here.

Thank you

I hope everyone has taken advantage of 40 pips each on Eur/Jpy and Usd/Jpy and Eur/Usd sells.

Easiest money of the day.

2 Likes

Since I enjoy so many trading techniques, I have decided I will dedicate a day to PSAR on 1M at 0.0009 / 0.01.

Looks like this:

Then a day or 2 with Channel.
Fridays for King of Forex.

Maybe Iā€™ll do this for a few weeks.

Add 25 pips on euro/jpy and usd/jpy. In the car driving so Iā€™m sure I closed early.

Today was all PSAR.

For traders using one lot size trades,. This one minute chart should have been your first $1,000 of the week. If you were also trading at usdjpy it should be close to $2000. Averaging $1,000 an hour.

How do you pay attention to that many pairs at once?

@jdtradesfx

Itā€™s not really that many. Iā€™m always checking the one minute charts first. And Iā€™ve settled on euro/jpy, usd/jpy, and euro/usd.

I have alerts set on some 1 hour and daily charts.

I did go back to using the standard 32 EMAs on those 1 minute charts. But I am really enjoying just using those PSAR settings too of 0 0009/ 0.07. I have to use a much wider stop loss with those, usually 30 or 40 pips. But the win rate is awesome.

30 pip stop on a 1 min? or 1 H?

I see. I have alerts set now on 5 pair, and itā€™s honestly overwhelming

@jdtradesfx
1M.
Iā€™m using the PSAR as my stop loss. So I do move move it closer as a trade progresses.

@jdtradesfx

We could make it very simple and just watch the two pairs usdjpy and euro/jpy on one minute time frames. There is always trade going on there and if you get on one good one with these PSAR settings itā€™ll make you 20 to 50 pips.

Edit: that channel strategy worked every bit as good as the PSAR this morning.

1 Like

There is no expectation by those of us that have been in this thread for a while, for signal delivery. Itā€™s simply a place to discuss this strategy or variants of it. If youā€™re looking for signals, this isnā€™t the place.

2 Likes

@silverf466
No one is asking that you invest in something here. If you like the system, use it. If you donā€™t donā€™t.

If you are suggesting people not use the system, thatā€™s fine, for now. Iā€™ll still use it for myself. If youā€™re asking me, or us, to prove all of our trades, I think you can look for forum that suits you better. Thereā€™s nothing to prove. Seeing the chart with the signals on it is all youā€™re going to get.

6 Likes

@AmericanTrader
Donā€™t worry, he does have this habit of turning up on threads and dishing out his negativity. You are doing just fine - good work. :wink:

4 Likes

@Johnny1974
Thank you, johnny. I did read through all of his baby pips posts last night. I saw the same theme in most of them. I agree with him about back testing and if he has something productive to offer I hope he will share it.