Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

Been a Twitter user for years. No such luck.

Get vaccinated and boosted a d wear a mask.

1 Like

You should probably look up ftmo, you might like that.

I am not really using it anymore. It doesn’t give out that many signals on the lower timeframes and a lot of the time because the indicator has to process information from so many bars in its machine learning capacity (can be thousands but this depends on how you set them) the script will stop processing after 40 seconds on TradingView for premium members (20 secs on free) if it has not been fully processed after being added to the chart or if you change time frames. So i find it a bit of a drag, but if anyone wants to play with the settings then you might be able to find a machine learning version of AT’s system in there somewhere that’s say more ideally suited to someone who is at work and can watch the yellow line all the time?

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks man!

Slept in.

I see I missed great signals on 1M Eur/Jpy for 50+ pips, Usd/Jpy for 50+ pips, and Eur/Usd for 70+ pips.

:grimacing:

There will be more, with the Credit Suisse breakdown and ECB tomorrow :joy:

I didn’t even notice that was 70 pips. I caught 15 of it, but yeah, that was a long way down.

1 Like

@jdtradesfx
Looks like I should have said Eur/Jpy for 70+, not Eur/Usd. Anyway, now its 100.

Perfect signals at London.

Meltdown starting in the stock markets, Bloomberg are quoting it as the ‘next Bear Sterns’ crisis with the Credit Suisse contagion and domino effects for banks. Everyone piles into the dollar at moments like this.

1 Like

@rocktrucker
Is this going to be one of those days where the spread zips up to 100 instantly?

This happened at least 1 time last year. I thought my SL was going to prevent me from losing more than $10 and I lost over $400.

1 Like

If you are trading on a computer when those things happen, the platform will freeze for a while and you are left wondering how much damage is happening.

Using your phone is your only hope.

1 Like

Ok. The Earth is still spinning for now.

Thanks to you guys, had a look at EURJPY and took a short trade yesterday at 144.03. Currently at 139.83!!

5 pips on EURUSD too. USDJPY was up 80 pips, didn’t set a TP and missed the 50+ pip move.

1 Like

@samewise

samewise - killing it! : :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Can you guys help me understand the markets right now? Is it just crazy time at the moment with the worldwide banking system fears?

USDCAD and USDCHF in the green. USDJPY in the red.

All other majors look down.

Is this flight to safety of the yen? Or more safe than Usd?

ECB rate decision tomorrow morning ET. Will be an interesting rest of the week

There it goes

Oh. I got stopped out with 13 pips of profit on that usd/jpy. Good thing I moved at stop loss into profit.

1 Like

Eur/Gbp buy doing ok. Up 10.

Up 12 pips. Move stop loss into profit so I can let it run while I’m driving.