Scalping strategy to finish the year strong

I do have a keyboard sniffer installed into my bot, but that is pretty standard stuff in the trading business.

One small detail is that my bot will scan your entire computer to see if there’s any bitcoins on it it does that by default it’s nothing to worry about.

Omg, are you serious?

Don’t worry I just turned off that module you don’t need to beta test that anyways. You don’t mind running a scalping trading bot for a couple days do you you’ll give it back when you’re done?

This is starting to make me nervous, and my mom said I cant do it.

That comment you made about a keyboard sniper sounds sketchy.

That’s all right… hey say hi to your mom for me will you?

My mom does not want to talk to you!

That’s ok, just forget it anyways, I’m kind of busy studying pine script right now.

Way to keep it professional, pal.

1 Like

Thank you.

:kissing_heart: you’re welcome you big programming stud.

only if they persist in trying to use them to time trade entries

they can be pretty useful for seeing trend-direction at a glance, just as bias determination

you’ve now made this ridiculous statement in multiple threads, but that doesn’t make it true

there are many “free, basic indicators” not based on moving averages

just one quick example (though there are many): Donchian channels are basic, included free in almost all trading platforms, and not based on moving averages

Nope. I don’t think so.

as mentioned just above: just one quick example (though there are many): Donchian channels are basic, included free in almost all trading platforms, and not based on moving averages

I only briefly looked at the donchian channel source code and it deals with a highest and a lowest and that’s how you form your channel.

It’s called an average.

I know how important being right, and being seen to be right, are to you, but on this occasion (and actually on many others, when you’ve made ridiculous statements in this forum) you’re just not: it isn’t “called an average” because it isn’t an “average” at all

I’ve been doing this for 40 years it’s an average it’s a fluctuating number if you don’t agree with me that is so fine.

Have a nice day

You must be kidding :smiley: what would be the the benefit for @AmericanTrader as he don’t want to sell anything, nor he has a payed channel?
But I don’t want any talking to you, @silverf466 as you probably missed the forum :laughing:

1 Like

Now that hurts me deeply.

Can we get back to trading? These interruptions are driving me bonkers.

Do you know what is not based on an average? There is one system that I have encountered that is not based on an average at all.

It’s the only one I’ve seen.