Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

I now understand why some governments put a cap on the media, but they also control the narrative, which can be good for a country or very bad.

1 Like

Who Rules America? takes a comprehensive look into the governing system of the United States of America and reveals the behind-the-scene powers that rule the nation. There are two Americas; one in which people have freedom in choosing their leaders within the framework of the constitution living in the land of the free, and another, wherein all is dedicated to the ruling 1% and within which a hidden network of power governs including the media, Wall Street , the Military and Corporations.

Who Rules America: The Power of The Media - Propaganda

1 Like

When you watch these kinds of videos and learn the truth about how the world works, it really shifts your way of thinking. It can drive you mad.

I see three options: take it all as a joke, and live your live as you will; turn it off as much as possible; escape to seclusion (like you mentioned before).

Whenever you feel frustrated or feel like you’re being bombarded with corporate nonsense, it can serve as motivation to reach your goals.

Keep on trucking, reach your goals, and get outta Dodge!

1 Like

It’s interesting to watch videos on how heads of states move around

Chinese President Xi vs US President Biden’s motorcades in San Francisco

1 Like

The $121 Billion Family That Took Over American Media: The Roberts of Comcast

Here we explore the meteoric rise of the wealthy family worth $121.6 billion - The Roberts - that reshaped American media through strategic acquisitions and innovations at Comcast, becoming one of the most influential dynasties in modern history.

1 Like

Nearly 100 years after its creation, the power of the U.S. Federal Reserve has never been greater. Markets and governments around the world hold their breath in anticipation of the Fed Chairman’s every word. Yet the average person knows very little about the most powerful – and least understood – financial institution on earth.

The Federal Reserve: Inside the Most Powerful Financial Institution on Earth

1 Like

United States’ Biggest Megaprojects

1 Like

China’s 2024 Mega Projects Have Left American Engineers Shocked

1 Like

Been watching these guys for a few years now, respect

How to make $2.7 Million in a year

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. It’s a good example to follow. But what we, as viewers, will often overlook is the sweat equity that goes into a venture like this. Even just to put up $2.3M takes guts. Just because you did the research, that doesn’t mean everything will be smooth sailing.

It’s stressful, it’s scary. I bet there were people telling him not to do it. If not now, probably when he first started.

And we don’t know what kind of sacrifices he’s made to get to where he is. A lot of successful guys like this probably have great stories of how they got there.

1 Like

It’s always good to watch like-minded people instead of the BS we see on TV and on some social media pages.

1 Like

Another one I like to watch, He’s base in the UK

New Yard STOPPED In It’s TRACKS - Ashville Weekly

1 Like

That’s a business I don’t know much about: the construction and land development business.

Those guys see things that aren’t even there yet. They can see the potential. It’s impressive.

There are so many business opportunities in construction/land development. And I think he has his hands in multiple aspects. agregate, waste management, etc.

Good for him. That’s good vertical intergration.

Just imagine how many gaps I would have to close in my knowledge base in order to get to his level!

But these guys don’t think in thousands of $–they think in millions of $.

Just like the previous real estate video with that Ben guy. He has a $48M hotel. Imagine walking into a hotel, and you tell the person at the front desk to find someone to clean up the foot mat at the entrance. He was totally nice, but no one can say ¨no¨ to him.

1 Like

I’m gonna change it up a little, this is some scary stuff.

BEAR attacks russian man

1 Like

That’s one way to ruin your pants.

1 Like

Tyler Perry $100 Million Mansion!

It’s a good hobby to get into, but it can be expensive

Flying RC planes with Tyler Perry

1 Like

My first thought was ¨why would anyone wanna live in such a big house that is so remote?!¨

But then you have to remember who he is. I still don’t understand the purpose to such a large house, but I can understand the location. He can’t just live in a blue collar neighbourhood. Think about how many knuckleheads would be waiting outside his door everyday throwing scripts at him and asking all kinds of questions. He wouldn’t be able to live a regular life.

1 Like

The irony is that each of those models probably cost more than actual airfare.

1 Like

some models can cost over 100k

1 Like