Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

Just my opinion.

You rarely reap high rewards from doing something that can clearly ruin your body and have negative health effects for the rest of your life. Even though Ronnie accomplished a lot and considering how much he made from competing, was it worth it.

It’s true that there are different types of prices you pay to be successful in life, but 99.9% of them don’t require you to knowingly damage your body, which can seriously cripple you and impact your retirement enjoyment.

As a result, to be successful in this industry, you have to be willing to take substances that can cause serious health problems in the future. Also, By taking these substances, you are able to lift heavy weights and by lifting heavy weights that your body is not capable of lifting on its own, you are now creating a significant physical problem, as Ronnie Coleman illustrates.

Ronnie Coleman doing Squats with 800 Pounds

To this day, Coleman says he regrets not doing a 3rd rep

Ronnie Coleman - 2,300 lb leg press

1 Like

RONNIE COLEMAN - I HAVE NO REGRETS

He’s always in pain. He had twelve surgeries. He sacrified his life and health to bodybuilding.
But still train. He has no regrets and continue to prove that he loves what he does and will never stop working out

2 Goats Walk Into a Gym - The Arnold and Ronnie Workout

1 Like

Step into the lavish world of the Rothschild family at a stunning French chateau nestled in England. Experience the grandeur of 19th-century parties and the meticulous restoration of architectural treasures. Join us where history meets luxury!

Not sure what happened, but it was blocked. I have to watch it on youtube. No worries…

That’s a lot of real estate. Wow!

1 Like

Are you a fan of that type of house?

1 Like

Well, only a fool would say that house sucks. But as far as style, I’m not that attracted to it. Victorian Era-esque architecture doesn’t do it for me. For some reason, Europe itself never attracted me. I’m not sure why.

The interior design seems so excessive to me. Instead of that, I prefer a simpler, more modern style. Just look at all the different crown moldings. The dusting and cleaning must be a real pain. It just seems like such a waste to me. The more I have, the more I have to clean.

Actually, this Spanish revival, as it’s called, is really nice. I like this a lot. The round structures especially.

1 Like

You know what? Thinking about it again, I think I have more of a problem with the inside than the outside. I realized the outside corners are round just like that Spanish-style house that I like.

I just don’t like the extras on the inside. All the details in the molding, on the walls, etc. It just makes me think of dusting and cleaning all those little nooks, and it seems annoying. So, cluttered.

For example, compare these two.

The second one seems less cluttered to me. I can relax more.

@SmallPaul What style do you prefer?

Minimalist

Tour A Minimalist House With A Seamless Indoor Outdoor Connection

1 Like

I Visited a Failed $100 Billion Dollar Ghost City

1 Like

The entrance with those steps, and the backyard are my favourite. The kitchen is nice, but I didn’t see any stove top burners. That’s my only dislike. But they have a brick oven, which is crazy. And the doors slide to extend the kitchen. Wow!

The backyard is like a resort! The only thing missing from the backyard is a firepl–…nope. They have an outdoor fireplace, too. Some beanbag chairs would make it perf–…nope. They have beanbags, too.

This house is perfect!!!

1 Like

They outpriced their own citizens? How do you get so far without addressing affordability?

Wouldn’t that be a question for first round plan drafting?

They don’t want it to be a city for foreigners, but that’s what it’s gonna have to be for now. Unless they can boost an entire class of citizens’ income over the next five years…

1 Like

Just my opinion.

As for being outpriced, I have seen videos of cities being too expensive for citizens while rich foreigners live there. I have no problem with rich foreigners moving to another country, but the citizens of that country should have a place to live.

1 Like

I agree. That’s quite a complicated subject because that involves both the State government and local government. It depends on how the government allocates its resources. If they don’t make education a priority, then how can citizens get higher-paying employment? Without a strong education system there’s gonna be a serious lack of socio-economic mobility–people won’t have the means.

That leaves a gap in employment, and greater income disparity. Lots of low-educated, unskilled labor; and a few well-off well educated, highly trained individuals.

That’s the government’s fault. It’s not something that foreign investment can remedy.

Malaysia has a lot of work to do. But the potential is there.

Is that really a big problem? What percent of that given city’s population is rich foreigners?

However, it does present the fact that ONLY foreigners can live there. So, upon witnessing that, local government should get into action. It might not be the result they want, but it’s certainly a red flag about their country, their people, and their economy. They should pay attention if they’re only seeing foreigners there.

1 Like

The major problem is that these cities are becoming too expensive and the lower paying jobs just can’t afford to live there. There is no rent control or government assistance, so only the rich and wealthy foreigners can live there, then you hear about rich foreigners buying a lot of property and never living there

1 Like

I hear you, but I think price control is a bad idea. That hinders the free market. If landlords are price gouging, then perhaps price control could be helpful.

I see the solution as, not necessarily forcing prices lower, but helping citizens improve so they have more financial resources.

Besides, if no one buys it, then demand is too low, and it will force prices down. Unless foreigners are willing to pay. But even if foreigners buy these apartments, there won’t be enough foreigners to buy ALL the apartments. The demand will still be low, and the market will force sellers to lower their price–somehow. And subsidizing is only a tiny fix–not a real solution.

The real fix is to educate the population, and help them strive for upward mobility.

There is a possibility that the Malaysian economy can’t support Forest City. Perhaps the city should’ve been a lot smaller. Meaning, there’s just not enough money in the country to support that city.

@SmallPaul Do you think that’s possible?

There will always be more low-paying jobs, and without them, the economic system would be broken, what do you mean by more financial resources?

1 Like

Switzerland: A haven for Russian money?

Despite sanctions against Russia, asset managers are said to have hidden money belonging to Putin‘s confidants. This documentary follows the trail of shadow bankers and high-ranking Russian officials to Switzerland.

1 Like

When it comes to luxury, london is top tier

Inside London’s Most Luxurious Residential Projects

1 Like

The MOST Luxurious Home The UK’s Ever Seen… Exclusive Tour

1 Like

I mean more income, more savings, and access to more banks loans. When you have more education, you have more income. More income, higher eligibility for bigger and bigger loans–in this case, primarily mortgages.

But all of that begins with education, training, and job opportunities.

1 Like