Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

I think going to school and learning certain subjects as a child was necessary, but as an adult, I believe that not everything you do is for you. Sometimes people get interested in something because of money, but the thing is not for them. How do you give your best on something that you don’t really care about?

If he doesn’t seem interested in forex, I tell him to try something else, otherwise, I tell him he is wasting my time.

1 Like

That’s a good point. I guess you just have to respect people’s timeline/choices. He may not care now. But perhaps in five years, some idea may click in his mind or his life circumstance may change and suddenly he finds his motivation on his own.

But that’s not something that any teacher would have any control over.

1 Like

Kittycat ain’t gonna sugarcoat it. It is what it is. :smile_cat:

Nike

1 Like

Stay focused!

3 Likes

How it be when you trying to leave a Forex Trading group

1 Like

It’s ok to be weird and strive for your best. Goggins talked about it.

When you’re in the gym at 2am after doing [military training] for 13-14 hours…
¨What’s wrong?¨
¨You will never understand what’s wrong with me. And I’m so f*cking glad you don’t.¨

Dave Ramsey said, ¨Drowning in debt is normal. Who wants to be normal?! I’d rather be weird!¨

1 Like

Money Bots - High-frequency trading - Scam

Money Bots - In high frequency trading the fastest data network makes the deal.

1 Like

oh boy

No way, man. I stay far away from any trades that fast!

1 Like

What’s the Difference Between a Boss and a Leader?

1. Leaders Lead, Bosses Push

Leaders motivate their employees, which then inspires them to follow their leader’s example. Bosses tend to push employees instead of directing them. This type of manager tends to never make decisions, which forces employees to work without guidance and expectations while their manager hides behind a wall of inaction.

True leaders frequently present ideas and work alongside their employees. They clearly communicate objectives to the team and their actions are aimed at achieving goals together. This is the difference between inspiring team members and losing their respect. When a team has confidence in a leader, it can help improve team culture and motivate employees to contribute.

2. Leaders Listen, Then Speak

Good leaders spend time listening to their employees rather than talking above them. They understand the value of seeking and incorporating the opinions of others into the decision-making process.

Bosses tend to dominate conversations. They expect employees to listen and carry out their commands, with little or no direction. This type of attitude is not a sound approach to building a team of engaged employees who want to be valued for their knowledge and skills.

3. Leaders Offer Equality

The business world is not elementary school – although the idea of a “teacher’s pet” is as unattractive in the office as it is in the classroom. Bosses can sometimes pick a favorite employee or two, which can result in unfair treatment, such as devoting more time to certain employees than others, giving them more benefits and creating an inner circle. This favoritism typically does not sit well with other employees and often will decrease team productivity and morale.

Good leaders treat everyone equally, giving one person’s ideas the same weight as everyone else on the team. Strong leaders don’t let personal preferences get in the way of creating a dynamic environment.

4. Leaders Roll Up Their Sleeves

When a company launches a major project, true leaders get “in the trenches” with their teams. Leaders take initiative, while bosses tend to stand aside and “supervise” others doing the work.

Seeing that a leader is as invested in a project as the team can inspire others to do their best work. Bosses like to sit on the sidelines and only interact to give orders. This management style hurts team motivation, collaboration and creativity.

5. Leaders Don’t Scold

A time and place exists for communicating wrongdoing and corrective action. However, the vast majority of matters involving an employee can be handled with a dose of constructive criticism, not harsh scolding, whether in private or in front of peers.

Leaders offer sound advice in a private setting, while bosses tend to scold and may even threaten their employees, which can leave them feeling concerned, embarrassed and defeated. Leaders can deliver discipline too, but their approach in doing so should be a learning experience for employees to redirect their efforts away from what is not working.

6. Leaders Don’t Need Fear

The old adage that says a person would rather be feared than respected is not going to work in the modern office (if it ever truly did). Leaders understand intimidation and attempting to control employees with fear will not work in any setting. Fear leads to doubt, poor morale and productivity loss. Smart leaders inspire with trust, enthusiasm and empathy, and display confidence in their employees to make decisions on their own.

7. Leaders Invest Time

Some bosses – especially those who have chosen favorites – tend to ignore a majority of their employees. This can give other workers the sense they are drifting with an uncertain future. Leaders don’t ignore. They invest time and effort into developing employees in their profession, teaching them new skills and helping them advance in their careers.

Boss vs Leader: What's the Difference Between a Boss and a Leader?

1 Like

Rich man gives a new house to a beautiful woman from the streets and her reaction made everyone cry

1 Like

Taoism says a good leader can lead and make people say ¨we did it¨ rather than giving all credit to the leader. This approach is about giving them pride in themselves.

There are lots of good points. I think my favourite is this one:

I know a guy who will work late with his co-workers, while their supervisor goes home early. They all hate him. haha

2 Likes

In Korean firms, it’s common for employees to leave only after the boss has left for home)

2 Likes

I often motivate myself through my children because they have been the most important thing I have for the past 11 years. Generally, everyone has their own motivation, and people may not always understand it.

2 Likes

thanks for sharing link, it help us to always stay motivated

1 Like

Practice doesn’t make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect.

1 Like

Richest People in the United States 2024

1 Like

I met a person who owns a Funeral Home today. We had a small conversation about the Lambo he pulled up in and that’s how I found out about his business. The man was honest when he said there would always be money in the medical field, doctor, nurse or any other position in medical field, but people always forget about funeral homes, depends on where you are located, you can make some good money

It didn’t hit me until today that Funeral Homes make money from people’s deaths, I never thought about it before

The moral of the story is that everything has the potential to be profitable

EDIT: I forgot to mention that he owns multiple funeral homes across the country, clever man

1 Like

Yeah, and funerals aren’t cheap either. Good money, for sure.

The business gives me the heebie jeebies, though. First, the cadavers, and second the constant sadness.

Imagine the effect that has on your personality after 10 years. I think I’d rather be a silent partner.

1 Like

Yeah I agree, I don’t think I wanna be in that business

1 Like

Not even for a lambo?? haha

lambo

1 Like