Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

Tragedy strikes. We can let it keep us down, or we can use it to come out stronger. In this video, Kanye West had an accident, and the doctor wired his mouth shut. Kanye West used it as an opportunity to make a song.

Next, this guy Brandon had a bad motorcycle accident that left him with a broken jaw. After this accident, he wanted to strengthen his jaw and developed Jawzersize.

2 Likes

I’m surprised they didn’t become addicted to the legal drugs they were prescribed, but I digress, their story is very inspiring.

1 Like

I no longer compare countries because of cultural differences, what works in one society might not work in another for various reasons

1 Like

When you are fueling your own war on drugs, I don’t think the U.S. government will make hard drugs legal.

And to legalize prostitution I say yes and let’s make it more organized and have districts, it’s the oldest profession in the world, you can’t stop prostitution legally or illegally, people are people. :joy:

BTW: Prostitution is pretty much legal anyway, all is done over the internet / onlyfans etc, or Massage Parlors

1 Like

This is true, unfortunately. From what I hear, in Japan if you forget your wallet, you’re likely to get it back WITH the money still in it.

In the US, while taking the train you have to be very cautious. So, yes, culture plays a big role in comparisons.

But I’m still curious HOW Singapore managed to pull that off. If you tell your friends you’re taking a trip to a Southeast Asian country, they might assume you’re going strictly to get some tail. But they won’t make that assumption if you say you’re going to Singapore.

1 Like

That’s a fact, I went to the Philippines and that’s the first thing that comes to people’s minds, I was going for sex.

I think the history of foreign men going to certain countries for sex and also getting busted for various sex crimes plays a role in its reputation, To be honest, I have no idea why Singapore doesn’t have that reputation. :upside_down_face:

Malaysia also doesn’t have that sex tourist reputation.

1 Like

Then perhaps someone should lose their job. But then that just starts a series of finger pointing. ¨He did it!¨ ¨No, HE did it!¨

To an extent, yes. The market has to correct itself. But a stimulus package to the citizenry would be helpful. There will be some static as the economy settles, but bailing out banks is a bad idea. Let them close.

2 Likes

Government policies come from state governors and policymakers on state matters and the president on national matters, they will have to be voted out.

As for someone losing their job due to regulatory oversight, that depends on the policy and whether the government policy is the cause of the problem.

If policy is the problem, the change should be there.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, politicians and big corporations work together. Asking them to change policies is like asking the police to arrest more crooked cops.

This whole argument just returns to what you said before. Just live your life and do the best you can.

99 in the shade, my friend.

2 Likes

It will be great, but too expensive because I also need to take my wife and kids )

3 Likes

Success Story of KFC

3 Likes

NO DAYS OFF

Personally, for me, he is the greatest sportsman

3 Likes

1,009 restaurants rejected him and his recipe. That’s a new level of persistence.

I’ve never heard of anything like that before. Thomas Edison failed 300 times before he got the light bulb to work. Sanders experienced 1,009 failures. That’s wild.

2 Likes

But it’s incredible, just think about the persistence involved

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. I experienced that yesterday. Fortunately, my cybersecurity caught it before it did any damage. that is the first time I have had any trouble with that website. Maybe it’s the NSA? (bad joke).

2 Likes

The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.

Marcus Aurelius

1 Like

Two brothers on a nearby boat recorded footage of the breaching whale and then went to help two boaters out of the water.

2 Likes

That sucks. For the people on that boat, and for that whale, too.

Nature is unforgiving and doesn’t discriminate.

1 Like

More on the story

Trending Today: Breaching whale crashing onto a boat off the coast of New Hampshire

2 Likes

Nice of those boys to help. It’s crazy how that happened so near the coast.

1 Like