Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

Yeah, to me it sounds kinda stupid in theory. But then, I see their audience size, and how much money they’re making. In the end, I’m the fool, huh?

¨I wanna be a youtuber¨ sounds like the dumbest thing. Wrong.

Do you think you need a degree in communications to start a podcast? Nope!

Why should a 21-year old get a job when he can just start a youtube channel? Sure, he might need a job just for the time being. But he probably will have a better future with youtube than with any job he can find.

That’s crazy

Edit:.
@SmallPaul What do you think of how times have changed, regarding making money? A conventional job vs new ways of making money online?

imagen

hahhaha yeah sorry. But that message does hit hard.

That one, and the speech from 99 Homes.

These kinds of videos also motivate me. People can argue about whether they’re fake or not. But they motivate me because it would be awesome to be someone earning those kinds of figures

1 Like

That’s the way I look at it.

1 Like

Thomas Peterffy is a Hungarian-born American billionaire businessman. He is the founder, chairman, and the largest shareholder of Interactive Brokers.

Meet The $300 Billion Man

1 Like

Julia Child worked in advertising and media before writing her first cookbook when she was 50, launching her career as a celebrity chef in 1961.

Similar later-in-life success stories here:

Taikichiro Mori was an academic who became a real-estate investor at age 51 when he founded Mori Building Company. His brilliant investments made him the richest man in the world in 1992, when he had a net worth of $13 billion.

The look on his face says, ¨I made how many billion dollars? Oh god. What have I done? That’s too much; I didn’t need that much money!¨

1 Like

One of the greatest to ever do it :+1:

1 Like

Where there’s a dragon, there’s treasure.

-Jordan Peterson

1 Like

I just looked them up. It looks like a really good broker. Two million users? That’s pretty safe.

Have you ever considered opening an account with them?

I don’t need another broker at the moment, but I’m definitely gonna keep them on my list.

Interactive Brokers are solid but I do my banking and Non forex investing with these guys.

Charles Schwab Corporation - Wikipedia

1 Like

Very nice.Charles Schwab is solid. I’m with IG. I’m a big fan of their charts. I’m only trading fx so, for now, what other instruments a broker offers are irrelevant to me.

If I were to trade anything else it would be commodities, but they’re not available in the US–only as futures. Either way, fx is more than enough for me right now.

How do you like Charles Schwab’s charts? Or are charts not a decisive factor for you?

1 Like

Not the kind of Trading you think, More of Investing through them, with Advisors and so forth

My forex trading is with Cedarfx

1 Like

long-term position trading? That’s a nice change of pace. Good for you!

1 Like

Smart Move.

Adam Colucci, Jesse Wig and Dan Spanovich bought an abandoned high school in Homestead, Pennsylvania for $100,000 and turned it into a 31-unit apartment building.

Renovating A $100K Abandoned High School Into Apartments

2 Likes

For $100k?! Wow, quite some investment. (Wish I’d known, I would have paid at least £110k!!).

IB has a super-good reputation. The only thing I’ve ever heard “against” them is that their customer support operators can vary quite a bit on tech support issues (but that’s going to be true of all places their size, probably, I think?).

1 Like

They are the real deal

2 Likes

Renovation cost $3.3M. That’s big boy money! It helps to have partners. Very smart guys.

It’s good to have banks to help fund some if not all of the renovation

1 Like

Dude said ¨we estimated the renovations would cost $2M. If we knew it would cost $3M, I’m not sure we would’ve done it.¨

That’s something to think about. I read one entrepreneur’s story a while ago. She suggested you don’t research too much. ¨If you knew all the problems that lay ahead of you, you’ll most likely back out.¨

1 Like

Yes that is true, there are also unforeseen problems that one can’t predict.

Sometimes you go all in and hope the problems don’t become too much of a financial burden

1 Like

Was Italy’s $1 Home Scheme Worth It?

1 Like

Right. Suddenly, there’s a sinkhole behind the property, or an underground gas leak.

This is when a lot of people quit. The more problems arise, the more your competition/peers will drop out the race. It all becomes a matter of persistence. Can you find a solution or not? Short on money? Figure something out. An endangered species found nesting on the property? Figure something out.

Sometimes, we’ll think a solution is impossible. That is, until a more creative person comes along…

If you’ve really tried everything, and time runs out, you might lose big on an investment. Somehow, you gotta find a way to keep moving forward. Just because you lost, it doesn’t mean you should give up–even when everyone around you thinks you’re crazy.

1 Like