Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

It’s so cool that one of guys lives in that neighborhood. He’s made a major improvement in his community. Well done!

1 Like

If you can’t get paid on a earth this big, you worthless kid.

So many ways to make money.

Meet the College Dropout Who Makes $500K Per Month! - Amazon FBA

1 Like

let’s just pump the music up and count our money

Scaling up from $4k is impressive!

Imagine being such a boss that you and your friends finance this project on your own without a bank! Bank’s offering you $2M at 4%? Tell them you want 2% or they can go kick rocks.

¨Nevermind, I’ll do it myself.¨

1 Like

As per google:
Pinkydoll revealed that she can make up to 3,000 US dollars per stream. And that’s not all; she claims she’s raking in around $7,000 a day from various platforms.

This girl quit McDonalds and made deals with food brands…via tiktok videos.

1 Like

From your neck of the woods?

MEET THE DEVELOPER :Richard Wombwell - 30 Unit Office to Residential Conversion

1 Like

THE FEARLESS MINDSET

1 Like

haha I wish me and my friends had deep pockets like that!

The natural light in those apartments is beautiful.

1 Like

FIND YOUR PURPOSE

1 Like

I can’t imagine being a millionaire in my 20’s

Inside the Secret World of Miami’s Millionaire Elite

1 Like

haha I was thinking the same thing. I certainly couldn’t imagine living luxuriously. I’d be too nervous about becoming a target.

Good for them, though. That dude dropped out of college and now he has over 600 employees. That’s wild.

1 Like

For me, with all the wild sht I did in my 20’s I would have been dead or broke. I did some sht in my day, slowly approaching 50 now, and I’m more relaxed :grinning: all this while driving Trucks

1 Like

On a podcast, a guy named Coach Greg Adams was talking about being around people who are unhealthy for you. He said if you live in an area filled with people who aren’t doing anything with their lives and you wanna change, but don’t know how…he said just buy a bus ticket and get out of there.

He said long ago, settlers would travel west with nothing but the clothes on their back. He said don’t bother trying to save your community. Save yourself, buy a bus ticket somewhere, and leave them behind.

Sure, easier said than done. But I agree that if you wanna change and people around you are negative, just leave them behind. Disappear. If you have little or no financial resources, there are so many organizations that can help you. You could buy a bus ticket with $150 to another city, and go straight to some kind of homeless shelter or religious organization, and they’ll help you find a place to stay and find a job.

If you can save up a few thousand dollars and plan a bit before getting outta dodge, then the transition will be much easier.

1 Like

Our social circles influence our beliefs, values, and behaviors and can have a significant impact on our personal growth and success.

Audit the people around you. Make sure that you’re spending time with people who are in line with what you want for your own life (preferably people “better” than you so it raises your average). or go at it alone

1 Like

For a lot of people this can be scary and challenging. Jordan Peterson told a story about a young man he had given advice to.

The young man, who lived with his parents and siblings, wanted to self-improve but didn’t know where to start. Peterson told him to start by keeping his bedroom clean and making up his bed every day.

After only a few days, the young man’s family got offended. ¨Oh you think you’re better than us?!¨, they said to him.

Imagine living in such a toxic environment where people are threatened when you start making up your bed.

1 Like

Yeah, it will be harder living with toxic people, compared to living with positive people or by yourself where you can disappear and do your thing and then come out showing your results

1 Like

Incredible Mansion

$25M Estate Tour: La Jolla’s Most Iconic Residence (NEW CONSTRUCTION)

1 Like

Inside a RARE £17,950,000 Mansion in England

2 Likes

You know, I’m not sure which one I like better. The English mansion has a classic look, and the Jolla has a modern look. They both look amazing.

As an alternative, would you consider converting the van life?

1 Like

I watched a few van life videos, and yes something I would have tried at a younger age, as I approach 50 it is not something I would jump into now.

After saying that, an RV life at 50 is something I definitely would try

Family of 3 in Spacious RV — Debt Free & Intentional Living

Family of 8 LIVING in a Two Story RV! | DOUBLE DECKER BUS TOUR

1 Like

Their RV blew my mind. It’s amazing. Most Americans don’t live this well, and they’re doing it on wheels. I’m impressed. I wonder what that dude does for work. He trading futures or what? haha

The home schooling is super smart. What a great idea. His education is top notch. He gets to read about Mt. Rushmore and then go see it in person.

I can’t believe they have a clothes washer and dryer. I think that kid needs a little brother, though. haha

They have TWO kitchens. I can’t believe this. I love how much time they spend together. It’s great they’re doing this.

1 Like