Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

OMG. This place is awesome :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Ready to pack up your mobile trading station and board a plane?

Travel insurance shouldn’t just protect your travel plans, but also your health in case of an emergency abroad.

https://insuranceranked.com/travel-insurance/a/international-travel-insurance-site?adGroupId=146371380142&adExtensId=&adId=658507509556&campaignId=19862632717&deviceType=c&deviceModel=&keywordId=kwd-11724841&keywordMatched=international%20travel%20insurance&matchType=e&isMobile=&adPos=&expId=&physLocId=9060414&interestLocId=&networkSource=g&placementSource=&placementCategory=&gad_source=1

1 Like

1 Like

New York City is expensive, The fact that this 1 bedroom apartment would be $5,900 TO $8,100 a month if she hadn’t won the lottery is crazy.

This type of housing lottery is for working-class people, NYC version of affordable housing for working-class people.

I Won The NYC Housing Lottery — Now I Pay $1,000/Month For A Luxury Apartment.

1 Like

Would you go tiny house if you didn’t have a family?

For such a tiny home, it’s well laid out!

20 yr olds have outsmarted the rental market by going tiny

1 Like

She applied to over 120 housing lotteries. That’s crazy. Honestly, such high competition makes me want to walk away completely. It makes me wanna choose a different place to live.

But that apartment is amazing though. She decorated well. Imagine if it was a dude. No decoration, $2 shower curtain, etc. haha

1 Like

More my style.

Stephanie and Joel share their 14-year journey of building a home from reclaimed materials, living off-grid with solar power, and growing a lot of their own food, from fruits and veggies to milk, meat, and honey.

14 Years Living Off-Grid in a Self-Built Cabin & Farming Tons of Food on the Land

1 Like

The Future - That’s when you’ll be sorry for everything you could have done today but didn’t.

The More You Ignore These Life Lessons, The Less Control You Have Over Your Life

1 Like

What about when you get the travel bug?

She and her boyfriend lived in a different city every month for a year.

If you had the option, and your investments/trading are doing well and you don’t have to worry about anything, would you buy apartments/houses in different cities? Or would you rather just rent as needed? Traveling to different cities is cool, but what if you find a few places that you really like?

The idea of having an apartment/house is that you like the place so much that you wanna go back there often. If you have an apartment you can just go. You already have everything you need waiting for you: clothes, shoes, tv, cooking equipment, furniture, etc. With a house, there’s a lot of maintenance while you’re gone. Apartments are easier.

If you have five apartments in different countries, that’d be pretty cool, I think. Mexico, Brazil, France, Vietnam, South Africa. That’d be crazy!

Truth be told I have concierge services that have planned my trips and I do prefer to rent villas over hotels but I do stay a hotels also when I travel, I don’t think I will ever get the urge to have multiple residents in different locations

1 Like

I BOUGHT an ABANDONED Factory to Demolish & Built 70 Apartments

In this video, I take you on an incredible journey as I purchase an abandoned factory with one goal in mind: to transform it into 70 brand-new, modern apartments!

2 Likes

As the world population continues to grow, this could be the norm.

What does an apartment complex for a population of 500,000 in China’s Guizhou province look like?

Fascinating how much China has changed in the last 50yrs

China Created a Sea in the Middle of the Desert to Raise Seafood Yields Surprises the World

China is building the world’s largest megadam in Tibet and this project could change the entire future of energy production!

China’s MASSIVE Mountain Project Is About To Change The World!

1 Like

discipline :heart:

2 Likes

¨If you’re fat, laying on your couch, eating doritos off your belly, then stop. Throw that bag of doritos away. It starts now.¨

It’s funny because that’s really when change starts. There’s never a convenient time to make changes. There is no such thing as ¨well, next week would be better.¨

If you’re serious about change, you would start right away. You ain’t gotta make monumental change right away. Just do what you can–that’s it. You ain’t gotta go straight to the gym. You can start by grabbing all that Mountain Dew soda out your fridge and dumping it down the drain. Drink some water. Eat a banana.

2 Likes

:point_up_2: Big Facts

1 Like

They always say time changes things, But you actually have to change them yourself

2 Likes

Right. Make the changes, or regret it later. Pick one.

1 Like

The only thing time changes are your personal feelings about a situation or someone who might have hurt you in the past, other than that you better get to work on your dream and ideas or making your life better, if you don’t you are wasting time.

Remember, It does not matter how long you live, but how well you do it and it’s never too late to start.

1 Like