Sell US DOLLAR!

Nice! Stevens jawboned it down as expected. Chinas money markets rate spike helped too.

Just thinking of a weekly newsletter makes me sleepy.

That’s something i would do if I had my own website which I was slowly diverting my threads traffic too whereupon I roll out fee based services such as “training” and account management after a few years. Lol. I’m sure no one actually does that though. Oh wait…

Not a lot of people have talked about this but Joe Hockey’s announcement that the Australia budget will include an $8.8bn cash injection into the RBA’s capital reserves also created a big swing on the market.

Thoughts?

You could call your website “the treasure cave of Alibaba”…

Just realised my post count has significantly dropped recently, I think the mods deleted some of my posts directed towards the bastard child of babypips!

Yeh that one flew under the radar. Essentially that money will be sent abroad in the form of foreign currency holdings. Definitely will have a depreciation effect. Not enormous though.

Indirect currency intervention? Or you think it doesn’t have the weight to make much difference…

Indirect intervention yes… Also it bolsters the power of a brute force intervention like the one we saw RBNZ perform in May. Also the bank has standard operation foreign exchange holdings it carries on a month to month basis for other operational purposes besides just manipulating exchange rates… But it still effects the exchange rates. Here’s what the RBAs foreign currencies holdings looks like over the last few months.

Are you still holding these trades ? If so your account tanked by now. Everything going down my friend

I actually closed them for about a $1,500 profit. I saw the price action was showing a reversal so I closed and switched directions. :slight_smile: just follow the price and you’ll be fine.

I like that TRADING ECONOMICS | 300.000 INDICATORS FROM 196 COUNTRIES website. Will add it to my trading box of tools.

Uh huh. Quite the overwhelming amount of data. Organized quite nicely as well.

Wish I could trade like you dude… you is the ballz

/sarcasm

The previous Sell idea for USD was way to early. Now is the time to Sell it you can get a great price for most pairs and I would hold it long term

Ok, posted this on Samir’s thread, not saying he is manipulating the forex market or anything :slight_smile:

BBC News - Barclays suspends currency traders

Samir, if you are behind it, maybe a little heads up before the action…

And just in case it’s not Samir, here’s a little explanation:
Regulators Looking At FX Market Rigging - Business Insider

Just had a quick read through Ilovepizza’s fundamental thread, a bit of a disappointment that he thought it necessary to destroy a valuable thread for new and developing traders…

And now that remains the case…