Share your myfxbook account

Confusia says:

Unsustainable growth is always unsustainable.

Thanks I really hope so. Iā€™m still fighting with letting my trades run to their take profit points. I find myself taking profits early and then watching the market hit my original profit point. Everyone says focus on the pips and not the money, but once I am up 3% or more it is hard to let the market retrace and erase most of those profits.

Have you looked into mindfullness? might help out, it was one of the turning points in my previous incarnation as a poker player.

Thanks for the advice. I think I will check it out.

Sure, Iā€™ll bite.

AspiringTwenty5 System | Myfxbook

Lewis System | Myfxbook

[X] Hope it is sustainable
[ ] Think that it is sustainable
[ ] Understand why you posted it again

Liking the look of your Fxbook especially your Z-Score (Probability). I have decided to track your account, keep up the good work & consistency

Apparently, people like your Z-score and are expecting you to keep up the good work. Donā€™t disappoint them, jwlee.

Apparently people who drink scotch develop a severe case of sarcasm, keep up the good work, Dont disappoint , Scotch.

Iā€™d come up with a much better response if I wasnā€™t so far into my cups I canā€™t even read properly.

I donā€™t even know what the z-score is, so I ainā€™t even mad doe shrug

you kidding right? how exactly are you trading? by opening and closing based on luck?:33:

Youā€™re kidding right? I have no idea what a z-score is. Iā€™ve never even heard of a z-score.

Edit:

Missed blatant sarcasm. Note to self no posting before breakfast.

He he now I gotcha!! :slight_smile:

My intraday account - mt4-dan System | Myfxbook split my account on xmas eve (simple because fifo and hedging were preventing me trading 2 different styles) - when I work out how to get an investor password for my swing trade account (pretty much a lot of ICT methods but some of my own style added as spice) I will link it. I am still unhappy that I split both accounts 50/50 but it was xmas here and after a few beers seemed like a good idea. Intraday account uses a box trade method that is similar to london breakout strategy and I also use a more technical approach to the samurai system - both are found in the free systems area.

Wow, thatā€™s quite a hit rate!

Hereā€™s mine,

HDND System | Myfxbook

Still working on a few issues, but happy with my progress so far.

Looks nicely consistent since aug, how do you hide dollar values?

Thanks mate. Click on your name top right then edit profile, then go to permissions and make the balance option private.