Share your myfxbook account

Here is my account, still learning, and the account has just been renamed to what is imminently going to happen…hopefully…

Dominator System | Myfxbook

[X] Hope it is sustainable
[ ] Think that it is sustainable

Good luck :wink:

I am pretty excited about my wire transfer going through on the same day I submitted it! I will be starting 2013 fresh with $5,000 live dollars using S/R, PA, & concepts that ICT teaches.

If I can get my desktop running reliably I will be ready to trade tonight otherwise I will start next week most likely. Everything has gone wrong with my desktop build and it has been consuming all my time.

2013 System | Myfxbook

Good luck, ill be watching you fxbook

your performance really good :wink:
you feel we can see you trading on zulutrade as well?

Been looking though this thread for inspiration (whole lot of deleted accounts ITT I must say) and came across the above post again.

With a little but of superficial analysis it seems that most of the systems are manual, are in the most part trading EU and over relatively short time frames.

However apparently flying in the face of the often regurgitated conventional wisdom “You must win at least as much as you risk” almost all of the accounts have higher average losing trades than winning trades.

In fact all bar one have higher average losers and out of those all bar one are very significant factors higher on the average losing trades.

Anyone care to discuss?

And Mr Mastergunnar - if you look at fxturtles accounts now, he is now running at a net loss… so obviously drawing conclusion from 3-4 months is not something to do.

And slipperywhippet: You will notice that most people spouting conventional forex wisdom are not profitable - maybe its best to look away from conventional forex wisdom

Anybody with a live followers account among you guys from there?

I am curious to see how much roi is ,…i opened a demo with them yesterday, but so far results are really wicked - like +10000 usd gain over night??? now it is down to + 4000…really wierd…

These are my live accounts with different starting balance.

Aggressive risk - Super Aggresive System | Myfxbook

Moderate risk - Moderate Risk System | Myfxbook

Conservative risk - Riskpertrade - Conservative System | Myfxbook

We can find you on zulutrade as well?

I was off and on in Zulutrade, but since I quit my job last July and focus on my trading, you can see improvements over the past two months of my performance. I just revived Fxturtle since November 10 and so far it’s doing well.

Super aggressive: Quick turtle System | Myfxbook

Moderate: Fxturtle System | Myfxbook

Conservative: Riskpertrade System | Myfxbook

The links in my previous post doesn’t worok because I changed the names of my accounts.

Welcome back turtle!!!:slight_smile:
hows business treating you?:slight_smile: No more zulutrade? and how should I follow you now?

Trying out these strategies first on demo account is vital too. There we wouldn’t have any much fear in case things go wrong or not according to plan. It true that some might argue that we can’t compare demo with real account that much, bu it is worth the try!

He is on myfxbook now. The copy-signal platform is not as secure as zulturade - ranking is lacking, equity guard and as far as I remember, stop losses were somewhat off. but you should follow on demo as much as you want - there is no better teacher than demo accounts. Post your results please. I am quite curious to compare results :wink:

FX turtle good luck - I am sure you will make good trading and on myfxbook account.

Hi Eddy,

I am still at Zulutrade and have no plans to offer my signals in myfxbook due to economics of my system. My system have low win/rate ratio, but bigger wins than loses.

Please keep in mind that performance in Zulutrade will not mirror my performance in myfxbook because my accounts in Zulutrade (3 live and one demo) are trading specific pairs, whereas, in myfxbook is all mixed pairs.

Zulutrade accounts:

TP 1000 (Live)- Trading GBPUSD only i think beginning November or October
Fxturtle500 (Live) - Trading 4 pairs (GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPNZD)
Fxturtle AUD (Live) - Trading GBPAUD only

Fxturtle (Demo) - Trading EURJPY only - Restarted trading beginning November 10. Trades here are copied from Aggressive Growth Account (Myfxbook), but with multiple positions (maximum of 3).

Myfxbook accounts are trading combination of the above pairs.

ohhh I see!! I guess different platforms give different trading conditions.
I checked your zulutrade accounts: AUD and TP 1000 is quite in the red zone, I’d suppose it needs a lot of tuning up. Funding too :slight_smile: xe xe
As for the others, I would say, keep on doing the good job! :slight_smile:
Good to have you back! I know trading is not easy, and I have favored you from the beginning.

(here to calm the spirits and not to be misunderstood in any way, I am not promoting the trader, just saying that I like his style of talking to the followers - from the beginning he started being a zulutrade provider)

End of November performance update.

The month of November ended with positive results and previous DD was not broken.

Trading style:

NOT “Hope & Pray”. When the price moves against me, I take the loss (which on average is below 35 pips for all three accounts) and move to the next trade.

Fact: Trading strategy have LOW win/loss ratio, around 40%
Fact: I have many small losses, but winners recovers those loses plus some gain
Fact: Average win is almost 2X average loss
Fact: Trading system have positive expectancy

Conservative growth: Riskpertrade System | Myfxbook
This account targets 3% to 5% monthly ROI and equity loss should not exceed 10% of each month’s beginning balance.

Moderate growth: Fxturtle System | Myfxbook
This account targets 5% to 10% monthly ROI and equity loss should not exceed 20% of each month’s beginning balance.

Aggressive growth: Quick turtle System | Myfxbook
This account targets 10% to 15% monthly ROI and equity loss should not exceed 40% of each month’s beginning balance.

The difference between these accounts are the number of position taken, currency pairs traded, exit strategy. Most of the time entries are the same.

I will continue to build performance in the following months.

Trade accordingly,
FxTurtle/Riskpertrade

How about your zulutrade account? How did it perform?

All accounts were positive for November.