Share your myfxbook account

Fxturtle - FxTurtle System | Myfxbook

Fxturtle - EURUSD - FxTurtle - EURUSD System | Myfxbook

Fxturtle - GBPJPY - FxTurtle - Gippy System | Myfxbook

GBPJPY was not performing as expected, so i have to stop trading this month, but will resume trading next year.

[B][U]Strategy use: Patience and discipline[/U][/B]

Decent trading fxturtle!

Jack, now that you found what you are looking for, what’s your next step?

Who says I’ve found what I am looking for? Honest question: (Answer yes or no) Do you think I think 4 months record is “what I have been looking for?”

In that case why not look at these:
berezhnoi System | Myfxbook
Aggressive System | Myfxbook
Kondakov System | Myfxbook
Asset management System | Myfxbook
FastScalp System | Myfxbook
Driver Tr System | Myfxbook

All I said was “decent trading fxturtle” as a sign of encouragement…

myfxbook link
real System | Myfxbook I’m not on Babypips alot, so this is the best way for me to post trading results. Going into 2012 my new years resolution was to have more participation in some of the threads on Babypips. In 2013 I will find the time to give back to the forum which gave me my educaton in Forex.

Happy Holidays everyone and enjoy your time away from the markets. Remember to relax, recharge, and get ready for 2013!!!

All I can say is WOW! Those guys are so damn good :o

yeah. and it’s somehow encouraging and discouraging at the same time :smiley: btw will post a myfxbook demo account for 2013 soon. it will be based on day/swing trading. currently i’m short term intraday trading live with ICT methods, so the demo will be somewhat new territory for me. but i gotta think of the time when i will have a full time job, where then i can pretty much only trade on daily candles and not some intraday swings. ah, and will also add a commodity trade every now and then. also want to see how that goes :slight_smile:

btw. it would be cool of the people who post their accounts to at least tell the basics about their trading style. would be interesting to know.
so mine will be: swing/day/position trading, mainly eur/usd, gbp/usd (maybe some eur/gbp and some gold). trades based on s/r, price action and a lot of ICT’s teachings.

I will join the fun! There are a few really shockingly good account on here it’s impressive.

Fresh demo account:
Practice System | Myfxbook

I will not be deleting it until it hits 0 equity. I do not plan on checking the myfxbook site frequently. However this is now my only trading account I will use for the next year. It’s set to update every hour and everything is set to public.

I don’t know much about myfxbook to be honest, but as a disclaimer if some random person comes on here and clicks this link don’t copy the trades. That would be foolish as I do not see myself as a profitable trader or even remotely close to being one.

Alright, who’s ready to lose some money to celebrate the new year? I sure am.

Hahaha nice! Let me know when you start and I’ll take your counter trades bro :wink:

once i get more than 3 trades ill post my fxbook

Here’s my account (demo) that was used for FXCM’s myfxbook competition:

contest-stinsfire

I came in 19th out of 3000 or so other competitors, was quite pleased with that result :smiley:
The competition only went for 1 month.

Some pretty hefty leverage there. Would you still trade that way if it were real money?

Definitely not, I wasn’t actually using the strategy I use with my real account, I was using a hedging strategy (buying and selling at same price level), worked out ok I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

My broker doesn’t support MT4 so there is no way I can link my real account to myfxbook.

By far the best thread on this site. People with honorary titles to their usernames won’t put up their trading results.

I think they should. If they’re honorary members on here then that means they’ve been dishing out a lot of advice. I think they should back up their status with some results :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like 2013 could be a really good year for you if you manage to keep it consistent.

Motivating stuff.

I don’t think it should be compulsory or anything but you would think a lot more wieght and respect would be given to the advice of anyone who was willing to actually put their money where there mouth was.

[X] Hope it is sustainable
[ ] Think that it is sustainable