Share your myfxbook account

Is that so FXTUTLE…good for you.

But lets not brag about it and see how trading will evolve for the next months. Persistence is a key for every trader in order to get followers!

Not my intention if it came across that way. I’m not even impressed. I will be if I can continue this for 5 years.

modesty !! Very good my friend !
Hopefully you’ll close at least two years :wink:

2014 can not wait

Wait for what exactly corez?
New profit?

I guess you could say that

I am currently in my worst DD. Hopefully, the three open trades will be the start of a recovery and still profit at the end of the month.

Well it;s part of the game.
I remember you - you used to be good! It will come back to you.

Lol - words of motivation or what… “[B][I]I remember you used to be good[/I][/B]”

Im sure what my fellow zulu-follower ment was that he remembered him previous trading results, dating a year or so ago, if I remember correctly.

My motivations are coming internally.

And from us the followers !! :slight_smile: xe xe
fxturtle, how’s your trading strategy going on? What are your plans for trading this week?

Eddy,

Im on recovery mode this time as i got whipsawed a lot last week. I only had 3 100 pip GU win this month so far. My FxTurtle account is not bad, but FxTurtle500 and TP1000 got a beating last week.

Is there anything wrong in sharing it here, we might have something to learn form it. Just saying! You have your rights.

what do you wanna know exactly about? zulutrade or myfxbook?

Wow!! not bad results mate! good for you turtle! when you are going to stop trading on?

Why would I stop trading?

ooooh, I was referring to the upcoming holidays… how would be your corresponding trading strategy…

Holiday’s won’t stop me from trading, but just careful or very defensive. smaller number of position due to low liquidity.

Okei noted! Then I will be following with even smaller lots.
Should we expect high volatility? as to your experience when would that be more on Christmas, on NYE?