Share your myfxbook account

More likely after x-mas.

Thatā€™s a good strategy my friend, better save than sorry !! especially when we have traders account following you! Wise decision!

Right right, exactly as I remembered! So then I will off not following afterwards!

End of December and 2013 results:

All accounts ended negative for the month of December 2013, but positive for the year 2013. The negative result is minimal and DD is within target.

Conservative:
December - 1.25%
Year 2013: +1.75%
Slow Turtle System | Myfxbook

Moderate:
December: - 1.27%
Year 2013: +14.31%
Fxturtle System | Myfxbook

Aggressive:
Dec: -3.88%
Year 2013: +122.13%
FastTurtle System | Myfxbook

The year 2014 started on a good note and all accounts are currently positive for the month after 2 days of trading and reaching new equity high. Hopefully this will continue throughout the rest of the month/year.

All the best for the new year.

Fxturtle/Riskpertrade

Hello traders,

For the past two weeks after reaching new equity high on the first two trading days of the year, the performance has been hovering up and down without breaking new equity high reached earlier.

On January 17th, I was able to catched the trade on GBPUSD, GBPJPY and GBPAUD and I let the profits run to over +100 pips. These three winning trades alone recovered all the loses in the past two weeks plus gain.

New equity high on all three accounts were again reached on January 17th. I am hoping that the rough patch is over and the account will continue its upward trend. However, there is no guarantee in trading, so as usual defensive trading is employed at ALL TIMES. It means cut my loses right away and small lot sizes.

Reminder: My win ratio is just around 40%, so you will see a lot of small loses, but my average win is almost twice as my average loss.

Conservative account target pip gain per month: At least +500 pips or 2.5% equity growth. Pip gain achieved as of January 17th, currently at +678, but equity growth is not there yet, currently at 2.24%.
Slow Turtle System | Myfxbook

Moderate account target pip gain per month: At least +750 pips or 5% equity growth (Achieved as of January 17th, currently at +785, and equity growth at 7.73% but it doesnā€™t mean I will stop trading now). The target is measured from first day to last day of the month.
Fxturtle System | Myfxbook

Aggressive account target pip gain per month: At least +1,000 pips or 10% equity growth (Pip gain not yet achieve currently at +887, but equity growth achieved as of January 17th, currently at 16.5%, hopefully, the account will continue to gain more pips.
FastTurtle System | Myfxbook

Cheers,
Fxturtle/Riskpertrade

Iā€™m not sure if there is something wrong with my PC - but nearly all of these refuse to open for me. I love the idea of the threadā€¦but almost all of the links seem to be closed or private? Particularly the older ones that would show someoneā€™s long-term gain/loss which would be the most interesting/applicable to newbies.

I hope mine does open. I have no issues opening myfxbook links.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

robdude,

most probably you dont have an account there !! this is the reason why the links cannot open. you can check the turtle on zulutrade! :wink:

It is not openning because most the accounts have gone bust, so deep in drawdown the owners are shy to show it any more or so deep in the money they need to hide it to protect their account.

Most probably this is also the case! such a shame to actually advertising its signals and then bursting them up. :28:

I am totally disappointed in my performance the last 8 days.

Reason for loses and under performance: Fear of losing. It prevented possibilities in the last 8 trading days.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

Hey bud, pick it upā€¦

You have lack of confidence in your system, simple as thatā€¦ A loss due to wavery, and a loss due to your system are 2 different things.

So, YOU tell us why and which 1 of the above holds trueā€¦

Look, if your system is bad on day #1, then day 2,3,4,5,6,7 most likely will follow suit. Same reason you do not need 3 days to take notice that your system faultyā€¦

You need to make end day adjustments, and tackle the problem as soon as possible.

Remember, Adaptation is most important, more so then Money Managementā€¦

Regroup, adjust, and jump back on the trainā€¦

Best of Luck to Ya!!

None of the above.

The reason is I have to maintain a certain DD for each account profile, so I have to take profits at lower level to recover the string of loses and maintain the DD. If only these accounts are not monitored by a group of potential investors (Especially the conservative account), I will take the system run its course.

All three accounts are still positive for the month, but mediocre performance. For presentation purposes, it is better to have mediocre performance than breach the DD level criteria set by potential investors, which is a deal breaker.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

OK Man, I just see downdraw as failure, *shruggs

carry on then,

Your the one that said you had a fear of losing, and I put out there the only 2 reasons for having the fear and not taking set-ups that you think might be profitableā€¦

FxTurtle,

I think it is better to have mediocre performance than actually huge drawdown !!

Performance update:

After hitting new equity high on January 17, 2014, I got hammered towards the end of January that took my accounts into negative territory. However, the loss was very minimal. Hopefully this month will reach new equity high.

January results:

Conservative: - 0.73%
Moderate: -1.44%
Aggressive: -0.03%

February results (Ending February 7, 2014)

Conservative: +1.74%
Moderate: +6.42%
Aggressive: +6.93%

Year-to-date

Conservative: +1.0%
Moderate: +4.89%
Aggressive: +6.90%

Since inception

Conservative: +2.84%
Moderate: +20.67%
Aggressive: +140.85%

Cheers,
FxTurtle

Good numbers

Yeah the turtle is not bad himself ! He is a good trader you can follow him on zulutrade as well.

Anybody else on the horizon Eddy to recommend as well?

Hey Guys. I am new here. This is a nice journal and would help bring more responsibility towards trading by keeping them out in open. I do realise that most of the people who put up their myfxbook accounts, they are not visible anymore. Why? Could be they perished or could be they made so much money they dont want to share it with others.

Anyways, here is mine: It didnt allow me to post the link but I will post it in my profile. Will update it once I have 5 posts on babypips.

After trying to trade for last 18 months, I have finally been able to lay myself a set of rules to trade on. Been trading these rules since Jan 2014. Will see how it goes. Just to make it clear, my trading is pure price action. There isnt any indicator or EA on my charts.

Good luck to everyone and looking forward to seeing good results from all of you guys.