Share your myfxbook account

depends. most of the time. other times i wait for price action to close manually. really depends on the trade

Here is the last 30 Days myFxbookof the people I follow on my trades. Low Drawdown, nice consistent reward, +200 Pips Banked safely. Yeah, my wife is pretty happy not going to lie!

I have never gone below my original equity level after following them. Pretty awesome!

Sorry for not posting my own account, this coming month, I will register for my own Myfxbook account to post. But, since I am using Tradecopier with them, my account looks identical to theirs.

Loving the Gains! MyFXBook

Steve,
I have been following them as well. They are true traders, who place extreme focus and control on the downside, losing less to make more. I have been very pleased with their low drawdowns. My account has never gone below the original equity level.
Good luck, trust me you wonā€™t need much luck being with them

You both use ā€œthemā€. Who are they? :slight_smile: because these gains do look sexy. Too bad the shared myfxbook account has locked all its history. Interested to see where trades were taken.

Edit. Are you refering to MP Capital ā€” Forex Signals & Coaching ? Too bad this info isnā€™t freeā€¦

Pipjoker, I didnā€™t want to violate any BP rules by posting a link to their website, as it is a paid site. I sent you a private message.

Banker, I check this thread daily to see the myfxbook stats. It was the first time I had seen someone who is following the same trading system as myself. The results speak for themselves. No need to promote anything.

I thought I was in a different thread when I read theseā€¦ Yours and steveā€™s posts are obviously directly related to the threads subjectā€¦ So no complaints from me in that regardā€¦ I deleted the previous post in which I was.

Are you affiliated with this service in anyway?

Also the only thread you have startedā€¦ You imply that you trade your own accountā€¦ Now you are saying you merely copy trades from a paid serviceā€¦ Which do you do?

I find it fascinating how similar the themes are of Steve Lees only thread and your only threadā€¦ Capital preservationā€¦ And you two both copy trades from the same serviceā€¦ And both joined practically the same dayā€¦ :slight_smile: you can see where I am going with thisā€¦

We are both subscribers to the service. Steve and I are on the VIP Elite Member Webinars together, I just never put it together that it was him.
On a Webinar, the presenter mentioned that we should join Babypips to interact with other traders, and turn the ā€œlonelyā€ world of being a trader into a social and healthy world. So, I assume Steve joined following the webinar, as I did.

We are excited about the material we are learning, and I think we are just repeating it to the BP community to teach others for free.

I understand the concern. Not looking for any compensation here, just passing along the education I receiving. Thanks for clearing it up.

Coolā€¦ :slight_smile:

One last question for transparency sakeā€¦ You said you are not looking for itā€¦ But do you get any form of compensation from a new member joining the service you followā€¦

Nope. I am paying them money to subscribe myself, and there is no affiliate program they do that I am aware of.

Alright ā€¦ Cool.

myFXbook

Another booked profitable trade!! I am very happy with the 4:1 Reward to Risk ratio being maintained.

Ill jump in one this one. I set it up a few days back for use on a EA Iā€™m working on. Night quite the finished product, but itā€™s getting there. As you can see with the 39% draw-down I didnā€™t code the mini lots right, and was trading standard lots insteadā€¦hmmm sh*t happens.

Jamesbā€™s Profile | Myfxbook

Clearly, something had gone horribly wrong with the way I had modelled some changes to my previous system. Restarted myfxbook with trading parameters from a previous build.

Bangarang Trading with Scotch System | Myfxbook

Scotch, your winner is 3x your loser 60+ Pips versus 20+. Keep it up! After 100 trades you should be looking great.

Jim a word of adviceā€¦
Get a new signal provider!!! that guy doesnā€™t know how to trade.
3 months and your myfxbook has been just stuck in a range and a 10% loss this month.
I canā€™t see the history, but i bet that 11% loss was 1 trade.
get out while you still got some cash.

Hello OOPs, Iā€™m actually up far more than the myfxbook showsā€¦ It looks like they recently started myfxbook, so it doesnā€™t reflect the gains Iā€™ve experienced. Also I have doubled my money and withdrew my original risk capital, so I am a pretty happy guy at this point :slight_smile:
Also the myfxbook still is showing never going below original equity, with +200 pips and still maintaining a good Reward to Risk ratio.

I defend the service because they are making me money. It appears we are just on a lower low, ready for a higher high. Trending up of course on equity.

The drawdown was over 4 trades.

OOPS I looked for your myfxbook and couldnā€™t find it. Have you posted it yet? It would be nice to compare, and understand more where you are coming from.

After reading your quote ā€œThe time however is not the most important thing any more, Managing my risk is what matters to me most these days, I have had a good dose of reality these last few years and really enjoyed it and still Do!ā€

Iā€™m assuming your Good Dose of Reality was blowing a few accounts. Judge not lest ye be judgedā€¦

I am not looking for advice from someone who trades in this manner ā€œYep! $10 per pip $100 account! doubled account in 10 pips! lol.second trade 2 standard lots, -10 pips ā€¦the end! well a bit left but not much, i just weeed the remainder up the wall!ā€

Wish you the best OOPSā€¦ Iā€™ll stick with my positive equity.

That was a bit of fun like a said in the post just to see 2000:1 leverage,

Myfxbook is posted in the thread if you have a look for it.
Although I have now withdrawn my money from it as I have a private investor and donā€™t think itā€™s right posting mine and there account on a public forum.

I have to say though, I do prefer my equity curve, unless you would like to show us your full myfxbook, then at least you could back up your claimā€¦