Share your myfxbook account

Really bad trading from mpcapital… +10% loss in just one day???

Rather unsurprising, isn’t it :wink: Moral of the story (for people following signal providers) - If you want something done properly, do it yourself :wink:

They risk 5% on each trade. It was a day with 2 missed trades. I don’t mind when I have seen days where they make 18% on overall equity.

I guess from an outsider’s perspective with the limited data shown on myfxbook it could look scary. Still above water.

We shall see what happens. According to my equity trend, this is simply a lower low until it breaks the watermark high here in a couple of weeks.

Puremuscle Judge not lest ye be judged…

I see you have had a near 20% DD and your trading is on a longer term downward slope (It is usually these types of frustrated traders that are the quickest to judge)

I posted your chart below. Your opinion with these lackluster results is not that credible… You fell below original equity and my signal provider is still outperforming. Once again I will stick with my signal provider.

My favorite part is that he labels the system Phillippians 4:13 from the Bible which is “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”

I have a picture of Christ hanging above my monitor myself, and I am pretty sure he would be disappointed in harsh critical judgement when your own performance is not up to par. Here is another passage “Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.”

Also, I found OOPS 3 accounts on myfxbook he blew up, and took down the posted results.

Seriously guys, why the harshness?

Again, these are not my trades, I am just following them with a TradeCopier.

I just don’t appreciate the “Get a New Signal Provider” mentaility when my gains have been excellent.

I work full time as a Physician, and I don’t have much time to trade. Unless it is days like today where I have a day off.

Good day to you, I am going to try and enjoy my vacation without staring at the markets or forum, while my account is still traded :slight_smile:

So my request will not be heard,

Dear pipzilla it wasn’t rude just slightly sarcastic! now my quote doesn’t make any sense!

I just checked your Myfxbook, that 11% loss IS 1 TRADE,
here’s the picture so much for your R:R Ball,
your just promoting your own company.

Oh Jim :’(

Jim hasn’t been honest with us. Not cool Jim. If they want us to take them serious they should open all the trade panels. They can delay the updates by an hour if they are afraid people will steal their trades.

That picture over your monitor doing something like this now?

The nice thing is I can adjust my risk size to whatever lot size I prefer. Hence, my results will differ from this myfxbook posting. Personally I don’t want to put my personal trading account on the web. Maybe I’m just old school.

You can all start judging if the myfxbook ever falls below original equity. Until then at least the signal provider I use is stll above water. Something those who are judging here cannot say or prove on your own account…

Could it be due to the fact you are too focused on attacking and not trading?

So then why you keep asking everyone for myfxbook?? you post here lies as proven by OOPs… and looks like you are too focused on defending a SP and not trading…

Look at the balance on that account please - it’s $0. This is my new account, which, I might add, has a higher ROI than yours… Hmmmmm - The time is now!! System | Myfxbook. Amazing how someone can be so quick to judge! All I did was say that signal providers are not worth following - Wake up dude!!!

LOL @ Mpcapital.net System | Myfxbook

Looks like We were late to the party, did they blow the account?

Guess we will never know the account disappeared. What a surprise

I am sure Jim will come explain things

Jim, Steve, Utah, forex swing king, etc…

myFXbookstats

Not to worry folks, here they are. Positive pips on the week, and getting ready to hit another high. This old man is pretty happy! Couldn’t get half this on my CDs…

I hope everyone had a positive pip week.

As you can see, the stats are pretty solid. 2:1 Reward to risk ratio, never falling below the water level, probability for 30% or more of a loss is greatly diminished.

Personally, I set my risk settings lower per trade. I have programmed my TradeCopier to take a max 30 pip SL. So, the big increase on that trade you see, and then the same % decrease was smoothed out on my acccount, I actually came out better than they did haha!