Share your myfxbook account

So I am assuming you would call the previous trade, prior to the drawdown, you know the winner that made 10+% a “Really GOOD TRADE” LOL

Risking 10% on a single trade is really bad risk management and a pro firm shouldn’t be trading like that… If you choose to laugh at it then it makes me wonder if you really have your money invested with them

I will post results next week, as I don’t live in the forums. I work a full time job, and personally I am amazed at how much negativity is here. I show you a service that is making me pips and you guys attack it. Let me ask you, when you go to the grocery store to buy milk or bread, do you yell at the person at the register because it isn’t free?

Just food for thought… no pun intended :slight_smile:

Is he still allowed to advertise his company?

They are not a trading firm Liftoff, they are a signal provider. I am the person controlling risk, lot size etc… You can see that they are 200+ pips and averaging 3% per month. I’ve noticed that they only get aggressive when they are winning, and scale down when losing.

This weekend, read The Market Wizards book, you will see that this is how the floor traders trade. How else did Mark Weinstein make a killing in such a short amount of time. Bet with the market’s money, not your own equity.

I just don’t agree with how you jump someone who is winning so quickly. It reminds me of the Crabs in a Bucket mentality. When there is a crab that breaks through and approaches the top of the bucket, all of the unsuccessful crabs get upset and pull him back in. Well I choose to be busy with work, and making money. I check in the forums here and there now, but find that this is what I experience when I am here.

After seeing all these accounts I have to ask: is there anyone who gains? :19:

You summed up my intention perfectly!

I lost for the longest time. I am just excited to be on the other side of the market which I have never experienced before. It is a very sad statistic in the FX Market for Retail Traders.

:smiley: what a newbie trader… risking 10% per trade… and comparing to a profit… hahah… why don’t you risk 80%… may be you will hit a 80% winner… looks like you are trying really hard to advertise your signal service…

Well let’s see that account for a while…

I will say it once more… If the account drops below the original equity point (so -.00001 %) you can judge away, totally free game to talk heckle at that point. Check it daily, refresh it hourly, etc… Just watch, big gains will get bigger and astound you. I am excited to show you what is about to happen, as it has happened consistently in the past.

Good things are coming. But, if the account drops to -% go crazy and light me up in flames.

Check the stats once more myfxbook NEVER BELOW ZERO SYSTEM :slight_smile:

To say 10% is being risked per trade is crazy. You can see there is a mathematical betting system in place. 44 Trades overall 2:1 Reward to Risk ratio intact, never falling below zero, never…

I am learning exactly how they trade on the Elite Member conference calls they have weekly. Hopefully I will be better able to explain technically how trades are being placed. Sorry I can’t at this point. It’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks!!! :smiley:

Your System broken down:

1.5:1 Reward to Risk Ratio
82 Trades (we will compare systems when the system I am trading hits 82 trades…)
-5.97% below zero before going positive

System I am Trading myfxbook NEVER BELOW ZERO
1.81:1 Reward to Risk
44 Trades (half the trades)
Always positive, never below zero %

hmmm, looking at the R:R numbers, my equity will trump yours within 1 yr. Unless, you start a new trading system like you have been doing.

The idea of Babypips, is traders providing other traders tools to help their trading account.

This tool really helped me and I am sharing. Man! I’ll bet if we were back in the stone ages, the guy who introduced the round wheel probably got slaughtered. lol

What I see is losing trades of 11.77% of your account… :smiley:

What I see is equity completely positive and above zero. Yunny don’t worry you can start talking when the account drops below zero. Well, you might be hitting “refresh” for the rest of your life!

Nope but I see a big 1:1 Reward to Risk ratio system. not something to be proud about in my opinion.
Good luck.

When you guys go to a dinner party, do you always focus on finding the one steak that is not cooked to perfection, or the drapes with one wrinkle, or maybe the one piece of salad dropped on the ground? ENJOY LIFE

As long as we are all making money, we should be somewhat positive. But, maybe that is why Yunny is always prodding… No Pips make a Yunny upset.

In myfxbook there are a lot of accounts way better than yours… that means is good trading?? do you get it? :wink: by the way funny that the myfxbook was taken down when almost hit the “never below zero” line… :smiley:

I always want people here to be profitable… what I hate is the sales pitch done with multiple usernames… (steve lee, jim anderson, utah, FSK, etc)

Compare the trades, it is the exact same account. Your too big of a skeptic Yunny. Trading is a game of consistency and positive growth. My portfolio is in competition with myself. It is people like you that take someone else’s gain personally. That is how this whole debate began.

“what I hate is the sales pitch”

When there are positive pips involved, there is no sales pitch… Number speak louder to me than words. This is why I am posting a tool that has helped me. Hopefully other traders who were down and out like me have seen value in their website,